twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum Issues

Share/Bookmark

Forum Issues

Is it just me or do you guys also keep on having these errors -

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6439

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::set() in /home/gamef2/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 7425

It's been ongoing since last year (after the UAAP Basketball season) and I do hope it's not driving users away...

P.S. Admin, feel free to remove this if it's the right venue to post but just wanted to get it across to the community and also hope that someone who can actually work on it receive this feedback.

I get that too whenever I click on "first unread".

It happens with my shortcuts to Forums as well, like my shortcut to the Blue Eagles Forum... so I can only enter the forums if I just go directly to www.gameface.ph and then just go to the forum I want manually. Which is not something everyone will do, most will just probably say oh the forum is down and leave.

i'm experiencing this glitch too.
    "To be or not to be, that always confuses me." - Shake The Spear

Same issues here. I also can’t make a bookmark or mark as favorite the Basketbolista or BEN forum. There are probably forum members who have old bookmarks, get that message when they click on it, and think our forum is down.

Same here. It has been going on for a while now.

+ Reply to Thread