twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Knights in Season 95

Share/Bookmark
    Two losses by far to the top 2 teams the past 2 seasons. Benilde looks serious this time, if we still dont get pass thru them, then #4 spot would be ok for now.

Looks manageable as the losing margin on our 2 L are not really that big. Fingers crossed👊🏼

The game against San Beda was winnable, IMHO. The Knights were able to make crucial stops in the fourth quarter but were just unable to make their shots from the field. Masyadong gigil kaya? O malas lang talaga? We did have a bunch of free throws towards the end, but still managed to miss a few.

To be fair, defense was a lot better in this game than in the previous games. Balanza, Yu, Olivario and Ular played stellar minutes, but Muyang, Ambohot, and Batiller seemed to have been struck with a bad case of malas.

Anyway, you're right, ESCALERA JR. We have to win versus Benilde.

After that disappointing loss to SSCR, we came away with a big statement win against Benilde. Benilde really looked lost without their main PG, Jimboy Pasturan; our boys pounced on their slow start and won the game pulling away.

I hope this is the start of a new burst of confidence for the boys. I had been worried at the beginning of the season because the team barely had time to play as a whole, what with the injuries to key people and new guys coming in. We start the second round with a relatively easy assignment in JRU, which I hope the team won't underestimate.

Kapit lang. We can do this! Arriba!

Let's beat CSB on Tuesday for a stronghold on third, then work our way up to second spot for the twice to beat advantage come playoff time. Arriba!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2