twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Knights in NCAA Season 94

Share/Bookmark
    The Knights closed out the first round with two impressive victories. Let's hope this momentum crosses over to the second round!

An aside: Robert Bolick's 50-point explosion last week rightly impressed the NCAA pundits, who quickly pointed to the late La Sallite Lim Eng Beng's record of 55 points in a single game.

As Letranites, however, we should also give notice to our late grand Knight, Ricky Pineda, who also scored 52 points in one game. If I remember correctly, Lim Eng Beng owns the two top one-game scores of 55 and 54, then comes Pineda with 52, and now comes Bolick.

Wala lang. Just thought I'd mention it.

Your guys are doing great. . . . Next season mag mature na ang Letran contender na.
    I-shoot mo, i-shoot mo, i- shoot mo pa ang ball. ang sarap mag Basketball - Viva Hot Babes

^I'd rather hold Coach Jeff to his promise to the Letran community. He certainly wasn't talking about next year.

Let's see if he has bite behind his bark.

Jerrick Balanza has his brain tumor successfully removed, while the Knights routed the Arellano Chiefs to begin the second round. Here's hoping that this string of good tidings continues!

https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/k...balanza/126624

We wish Jerrick speedy recovery. Ive heard too that by early Nov he can be back in action but Fr. Vic Calvo said in a radio program the Colegio will not take such risk, so most probably we’ll see him next season on his final year.

A sad turn of events but might be a blessing as he will become a rallying point in this seasons campaign.

Good luck on next weeks crucial games against SBU and CSB.

ARRIBA JERRICK...ARRIBA👊🏼

A couple of good news items to balance off that sorry loss against the Red Lions -- one was the win against Mapua, the other was the benign result of Jerrick Balanza's tumor biopsy.

Let's go for the win this afternoon vs. the EAC Generals to solidify our hold on third!

Great win yesterday over the EAC Generals, primarily because we saw breakout games for Jeremiah Taladua, Fran Yu, and Nico Galvelo. They were able to provide the offensive muscle for the Knights in lieu of usual suspects Bong Quinto and JP Calvo, who had an off-day.

The box scores: (from Tiebreaker Times)

CSJL 91 –– Taladua 15, Galvelo 15, Yu 13, Ambohot 10, Muyang 9, Quinto 8, Fajarito 8, Calvo 5, Celis 5, Mandreza 2, Agbong 1, Balagasay 0, Pambid 0, Banez 0.

EAC 82 — Garcia 20, Laminou 16, Maguliano 16, Tampoc 11, Bugarin 6, Corilla 5, Neri 3, Mendoza 3, Cadua 2, Natividad 0, Gonzales 0.

Quarterscores: 18-15, 36-32, 67-54, 91-82.

Heard about Jerrick. Hoping for a quick recovery. Good to know that former Letran Knights and Red Lions were united to support a fellow athlete.

Animo Jerrick! Arriba Jerrick!

https://sports.abs-cbn.com/ncaa/news...-balanza-47413

Quote Originally Posted by ESCALERA JR. View Post
    We wish Jerrick speedy recovery. Ive heard too that by early Nov he can be back in action but Fr. Vic Calvo said in a radio program the Colegio will not take such risk, so most probably we’ll see him next season on his final year.

A sad turn of events but might be a blessing as he will become a rallying point in this seasons campaign.

Good luck on next weeks crucial games against SBU and CSB.

ARRIBA JERRICK...ARRIBA����
    COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¡ÁNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ¿Entiendes?

Arriba danny,...Arriba to the Red Lions of former coach CFL!!!

See u in semis, or better yet...again in the Finals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast