twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FEU Tamaraws Basketball in UAAP Season 79

Share/Bookmark

FEU Tamaraws Basketball in UAAP Season 79

Post here news, scoops and your personal analysis about our MBT, WBT and the Juniors team
    Everything's Eventual

fEU MBT currently at 4wins and 2losses. Our last win was against UST in a rematch of last season's finals. Trinidad scored 17points to lead FEU past UST.
    This is what I like about our team now. No superstar. No actual go to guy. No more Tolomia, Belo and Pogoy. Anybody can have a good game. Comboy, Trinidad, Arong etc. I just hope Orizu, Jose and Dennison will be steady the whole season.
    More maturity for Holmquist and Tuffin.
    Bayquin is a joke though.
    Everything's Eventual

FEU continues to defy the odds and kept winning as they captured the number 2 spot by repeating against pesky NU at the start of the 2nd round. The amazing aspect of their wins is they are doing it with the absence of a star player or ago to player, the kind which Belo, Tolomia or Pogoy provided last season.

This is what's good about this season's line up. Anybody can have a great game in any particular time and the opponents will have a hard time who to guard.

I still think Orizu needs more practice. He's no match for Aroga. Our guards are doing the job. Comboy, Arong abd Trinidad are steady players. I'm not saying we can go all the way this season. We are not expected to defend our crown but hey, who knows. La Salle had a hard time against us in the first round.
    Everything's Eventual

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    FEU continues to defy the odds and kept winning as they captured the number 2 spot by repeating against pesky NU at the start of the 2nd round. The amazing aspect of their wins is they are doing it with the absence of a star player or ago to player, the kind which Belo, Tolomia or Pogoy provided last season.

This is what's good about this season's line up. Anybody can have a great game in any particular time and the opponents will have a hard time who to guard.

I still think Orizu needs more practice. He's no match for Aroga. Our guards are doing the job. Comboy, Arong abd Trinidad are steady players. I'm not saying we can go all the way this season. We are not expected to defend our crown but hey, who knows. La Salle had a hard time against us in the first round.
    Sana.hehe. We should maintain that 2nd spot. if DLSU sweeps the elimination. if we stay that 2nd spot, 50/50 chances going to finals and its best of 3 naman..

One more win and we're back in the finals but it's easier said than done. We had a difficult time winning yesterday and I don't expect Ateneo to take game 2 lightly. Jose is a monster but can he repeat his performance on Wed? Same with Monbert Arong. One thing is sure, our confidence level is back. I won't dwell on the stats. I'll take the game as it unfolds. If we lose then we lose. That's sports. We move on. How to win? Pray and prepare.

Let's go Tamaraws!
    Everything's Eventual

+ Reply to Thread