twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So what's new wth the Green Archer's Men's Basketball Team ?

Share/Bookmark

So what's new wth the Green Archer's Men's Basketball Team ?

Any news lately ?

It seems your guys beat the shit out of FEU in a tuneup game. They had the tuneup game because they're in different brackets in the Fil Oil and won't have a chance to gauge each other until the Fil Oil quarterfinals if ever.
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

We won by 1 point lang daw yata.

lost to JRU in FilOil
    I-shoot mo, i-shoot mo, i- shoot mo pa ang ball. ang sarap mag Basketball - Viva Hot Babes

Unhappy

SAN JUAN City Jose Rizal University squeaked past De La Salle University, 69-68, in continuing action from the 2014 FilOil Flying V Hanes Premier Cup Saturday (May 10) at the San Juan Arena. The Heavy Bombers improved to 3-1 and overtook the now 1-1 Green Archers in the Group A standings. READ MORE

^

It takes three good passes to break full court pressure.

It takes two guards trying to get cute dribbling against aggressive pressure to turn the ball over at least a half-dozen times in one half.
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

Archers are champs in this season's Filoil tournament. Three in a row ! Animo La Salle.

I just hope Coach Juno Sauler will not be blamed for the latest controversy involving Ben Mbala. Coach Juno is a good coach and a gentleman who represents DLSU well, on and off the court.

It's solely Ben Mbala's fault.

In the All-Star game Andrei Caracut acquitted himself really well by playing the lead PG during his stint on the floor. He called plays and wasn't looking to score first. He was able to create for his team mates during broken plays without compromising his ability to score. However, he failed to lead the Red Cubs to the crown in the NBTC finals when they lost to the Cebu team. The Cubs didn't look as formidable as soon as lead PG Diputado left the game after getting injured.

The other highly-regarded recruit, Jollo Go, also did well, playing so much like Vosotros. He was able to convert from the 3 effortlessly. He also has Vosotros' ability to fish for a foul while shooting the 3, getting two chances to shoot 3 free throws. When needed, he was able to set up his team mates.

Surprsingly, it was the supposed pass-first PG Matt Nietto who looked like a "points guard".

According to Naveen Gob has committed to DLSU

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast