twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread

Indiana Pacers vs. Houston Rockets, 10 October 2013 -- The Philippines' First

http://ph.sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-...094600561.html

i am gushing as i witness immortals larry legend and mchale's navy descend upon our shores.

my son and his generation are agog over roy hibbert, paul george, dwight howard, jeremy lin, and james harden. but for us, no one can replace boston's original big 3 -- si chief na lang ang kulang!

i will be happy to watch this on TV, as the nosebleed section is obviously easily gone, and the lower sections are clearly priced beyond the reach of ordinary mortals -- P32,500 for premium courtside is the highest. teka, saan nga ba ito mapapanood sa TV?!
    When a religious scheme is shattered (as Christianity was shattered at the Reformation), it is not merely the vices that are let loose. The vices are, indeed, let loose, and they wander and do damage. But the virtues are let loose also. - G.K.Chesterton, Orthodoxy
    Dominus vobiscum

Studio 23 is airing it live.

Problema nga lang, malamang i-cocover ito nina Boom at TJ.
    Last edited by iceman14; 10-10-2013 at 12:46 PM.

^man, is there no end to this temporal punishment? :P
    When a religious scheme is shattered (as Christianity was shattered at the Reformation), it is not merely the vices that are let loose. The vices are, indeed, let loose, and they wander and do damage. But the virtues are let loose also. - G.K.Chesterton, Orthodoxy
    Dominus vobiscum

Sino yung tiga cable network daw na nag bebenta ng media pass?

At sino yung journalist who asked Bird about pressure? Sabi ng media yung sagot daw ni Larry shows the trash-talker in him. I don;t think so. Sinasabi lang niya sa nagtanong to please do a little research before going to a press con. Larry Legend? Pressure? WTF? Ang daming pwedeng itanong lalo na when he opened up about the Dream Team. Kinumusta manlang sana si "Harry"

Jeep, yan din nga sinasabi ko eh. Fine, the rockets and pacers are in town. but LARRY BIRD and KEVIN MCHALE, 2 of the greatest celts of all time, here in the country, wow!

^pare, over lunch yesterday before going to our juniors debacle, joe, mrs. jeep and i were talking about how 2 of boston's original -- and i daresay the better -- big 3 happened to be on our soil at the same time. kwento ni joe, that neither knew the other was going to be here! laking gulat daw nila nang magkita sila sa MOA!

kani-kanina lang, tinanong ko kay joe if by any chance he might know what the point spread in binondo would be for this game. my son says llamado ang rockets dito hehehe. from the mouths of babes.
    Dominus vobiscum

*double post* sorry.
    Last edited by Jeep; 10-10-2013 at 07:17 PM.
    Dominus vobiscum

+ Reply to Thread