twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adam "MCA" Yauch, 47

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy Adam "MCA" Yauch, 47

Confirmed reports have come out that Beastie Boy Adam "MCA" Yauch has died after a three-year battle with cancer.

I knew something was up when he couldn't make the Beasties' Hall of Fame induction, but hadn't imagined that he would pass so soon.

Rest in peace, MCA. We offer you our love and respect to the end.
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

i saw them(the beastie boys) perform live during the alternative nation tour which also featured my heroes foo fighters and sonic youth! though i'm not a fan of rap and hip hop in general...i have much respect for the beastie boys..they were the first caucasians to do rap music....but they are rooted in punk rock being new yorkers...ny being the mecca of american punk rock!

rest in peace mr. Yauch!

+ Reply to Thread