twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Global Revolution will not be televised...

Share/Bookmark

Re: The Global Revolution will not be televised...

Romanticize the "Occupation" now, Time Magazine. The next phase of the American Movement will be of the violent mode to be instigated by fascist regime. ;D

COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¡ÁNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ¿Entiendes?

Quote Originally Posted by danny

Romanticize the "Occupation" now, Time Magazine. The next phase of the American Movement will be of the violent mode to be instigated by fascist regime. ;D
    Manong Danny, I think sa January-March pa mangyayari yan. We have a Christmas season that will ease people's troubles and worries. Sayang dapat nung August-September ginawa. STRESS MONTHS din yun for the Filipino public. Take this fact.The First Quarter Storm, Two EDSAs and some upheavals came on these months so is the Martial Law.

And look what happen when the military tried to stage a coup on a December day. Galit mga tao. KJ naman daw sila. ;D As for stressed countries like US, di na ako magtataka. FB, NBA, NFL outlet ng tao.
    "The end justifies the means"-from Machiavelli? Nope.  :D

^^^

Forget about the Philippines.

By 2012, I am expecting a more violent Western World. Just right now, there is an ongoing riot in Rome. Once we see riots in America, the global financial system will be near collapse.

The only way out is another world war to channel the anger of the masses against a make believe enemy.

The global populace is waking up.

Quote Originally Posted by danny

^^^

Forget about the Philippines.

By 2012, I am expecting a more violent Western World. Just right now, there is an ongoing riot in Rome. Once we see riots in America, the global financial system will be near collapse.

The only way out is another world war to channel the anger of the masses against a make believe enemy.

The global populace is waking up.
    I-tried to stop watching TV (except pag sports siyempre). I realized how worthless some of the shows are. It's like a religion that Marx had described as "opium of the people". Now if your remove that opium mabubuwang na mga tao. Natatakot na ako sa January kung ganun. Enjoy na natin Christmas. ;D Carpe diem!!
    "The end justifies the means"-from Machiavelli? Nope.  :D

^^^

The Pinoys and Pinas are in a much better position. Don't worry. Just enjoy the global uprising.

The Hypocrisy of the American political elite. ;D

http://ampedstatus.org/american-hypo...hort-ows-film/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2