twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Pacquiao vs. Mosley

Share/Bookmark

Re: Pacquiao vs. Mosley

Quote Originally Posted by mangtsito
    Putting the question in another way, is there a legitimate counter-strategy that can be devised against opponents whose main strategy is to run? If there is, I suggest they get to it before Manny's last fights before retirement would be his most boring ones.
    I think ref should have warned Mosley that if he will continue to run and not engage in a fight he will call the fight off.
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

Quote Originally Posted by mangtsito
    Putting the question in another way, is there a legitimate counter-strategy that can be devised against opponents whose main strategy is to run? If there is, I suggest they get to it before Manny's last fights before retirement would be his most boring ones.
    you can cut off the ring, which is basically blocking his escape routes with quick lateral steps to paint him in a corner. i believe pacquiao would have been able to cut him off were it not for cramping in his lower leg. instead cyberspace is abuzz about this perceived weakness by pacman.
    "Of all the books I read, Facebook is the greatest"
    --sign on a T-shirt I saw on the way to work the other day

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_lion
    I think ref should have warned Mosley that if he will continue to run and not engage in a fight he will call the fight off.
    ML, in Judo, we get penalized for inactivity. Siguro kay Pac lang nila nakikitang tumitiklop yung kalaban.
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5