twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotlight

Share/Bookmark

Spotlight

Mga katoto. kamusta na ang ating fashionista at dating Queen at Assistant Coach ng Tamz Womens Volleyball team na si R. Ann Dacquis , any information to share regarding her activities.. ;D
    " Ang Sumabay Giba !!! "

Re: Spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by LaKazTaMa
    Mga katoto. kamusta na ang ating fashionista at dating Queen at Assistant Coach ng Tamz Womens Volleyball team na si R. Ann Dacquis , any information to share regarding her activities.. ;D
    Sila na ba ni Calvin Abueva? ;D
    ..and fear neither FIRE nor BLOOD!!!

Di naman siguro. Unless Disney movie yan

Quote Originally Posted by Regular Grey
    Di naman siguro. Unless Disney movie yan
    Nakita daw kasi na nanunuod at nagchi-cheer si Beauty nung naglaro si Beast sa NCAA finals hehe
    ..and fear neither FIRE nor BLOOD!!!

wag ka maniwala sir sa sabisabi 101%sure akong hindi sila ;D

^ sir, baka naman selos ka ... indenial kay Abuevak ba? ;D

bakit ba di nalang tayo maging masaya para sa kanila? hehehe!
    I-shoot mo, i-shoot mo, i- shoot mo pa ang ball. ang sarap mag Basketball - Viva Hot Babes

OO nga naman kung san pinana ni mr, kupido ang puso eh walang makakapigil ...teka d n b cya babalik s Germany?
    " Ang Sumabay Giba !!! "

Rachel Daquis are in town once again played as a guest player for FEU womens Volleyball in Shakey's V-league 2011 , former feu stars now plays for NU team are Cherry may ViVas and MOnique Tiangco. ;D ;D
    " Ang Sumabay Giba !!! "

TFS: Kobe, D-Rose, KD & CP3 headline Thrilla in Manila 2
    .By MICO HALILI

I now know the difference. Iba kapag tayo ang pumunta sa Amerika para panuorin sila sa isang All-Star game. Iba naman kapag sila ang pumunta sa atin para maglaro ng isang All-Star game dito. In Manila. In the Philippines. In the flesh. The difference smacks you squarely on the face. It sounds impossible - to watch Kobe Bryant, Derrick Rose, Kevin Durant and Chris Paul play on one team, to watch all of them sweat it out on the Araneta Coliseum hardwood. Yet it's no longer just the figment of anyone's imagination. It can happen. It just did.

"Sigaw lang kami ng sigaw," Bacon Austria, who plays for the Ateneo Blue Eagles in the UAAP, described the experience of watching Bryant and Rose play together. "Imagine All-Star players na East and West tapos magkakasama sila, minsan lang mangyari yun. Tapos puro dunks pa. Showtime talaga. Kakaiba talaga."

Where can we see Bryant, Rose, Durant and Paul play for one team?
    a) In a league All-Star game provided Rose moves to the Western Conference,
    b) in the 2012 London Olympics provided they all decide to suit up for Team USA, or
    c) in a video game.

For the average Filipino fan, the first two options requires hopping on a plane. For the above-average sports gamer, the last option requires some digital reconfiguration. Austria no longer has to travel far. He no longer needs to tinker with his console. He saw it happen and, like a thousand others who watched Bryant guard James Yap or saw Jason Castro go one-on-one against Rose inside the coliseum, experienced a kind of catharsis.

"Sobrang once in a lifetime experience," Jo-Anne Arataquio, a committed PBA and NBA follower from Makati, shared. "Before I thought it was impossible but seeing (the US All-Stars and PBA All-Stars) play together, sobrang life-changing experience."

PBA players felt the same way. Ginebra's JC Intal asked Bryant to sign a shirt. Alaska's LA Tenorio asked Paul to sign a pair of sneakers. And Talk 'N Text's Larry Fonacier swore he saw action figures come to life.

"Grabe! Parang kalaban namin Transformers on the court," Fonacier, who couldn't stop shaking his head after the game, admitted. "Seryoso. Yun ang feeling."

The US All-Stars scored more points. The PBA All-Stars got the experience of a lifetime. But the fans won last Saturday night. We won. Because a 48-minute basketball game, even if it felt like Thrilla in Manila part 2, proved that unreal is never unreachable. When faced with a dream scenario, most people say, "Malabo yan" or "Hindi natin kaya yan" or "Imposible yan". In different situations, I've said that. I'm sure you have too. O ayan, the dream game happened. For real. For Filipinos. For us. Kung gusto, kakayanin. Kung pwede, gagawan ng paraan. Kasi gusto niyo. Kasi kaya natin.

"Unbelievable," Kevin de Jesus, an 18-year old basketball fan from Cavite, said. "Unbelievable para sa aming mga fans." -- GMA News
    " Ang Sumabay Giba !!! "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast