twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Site Maintenance

Share/Bookmark

Site Maintenance

Sorry for the inconvenience but our web host is currently conducting some unannounced maintenance and migration activites of Gameface.ph. This might entail some technical glitches for about 24 hrs.

Will keep everybody posted.

Thanks.
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

Re: Site Maintenance

Kaya pala hanggang Sept 29 lang yung mga posts sa BEN. I hope the later ones come back at the end of the maintenance!
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

Almost all threads have like rewinded back to Sept 29. I do hope the recent posts have not been lost.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Aww roll-back ng posts. Hope gameface would be back to normal soon.
    Burning Legion
    [url=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Burning-Legion/222948157719870]

Site maintenance

The forum has been restored to the latest version. Kindly let us know if there are missing posts/PMs.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for bearing with us.

Re: Site maintenance

The thread UAAP History Question was renamed to UAAP History & Trivia by jump shooter on October 2.
    But now it went back to its old name.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

^^^jump shooter can edit it again.

^Aw, shoot. Do I have to? :D
    "You're not as dumb as you look. I saw your wife." - Muhammad Ali to Ferdinand Marcos
    Manila, 1975

Jump_Shooter, sent you a PM on this matter
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

Dear Gamefacers, we will have a scheduled donwtime on Sunday, April 26 from 12 am to 12 pm. This is due to the deletion of unwanted programs and spammers causing the virus.

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast