twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: DEAR NOYNOY... Tell the President!

Share/Bookmark

DEAR NOYNOY... Tell the President!

What would you want to say to the man who is now President of the Republic of the Philippines? (I know, he hasn't been proclaimed and sworn in yet, but let's not get finicky...)

Dear Noynoy,

When you see your Tito Peping, Tito Danding or any other Kamag-Anak on their merry way to Malacanang, under whatever pretext, please tell the PSG to hit them with everything at the Palace Armoury.

Love,
    Sam

Re: DEAR NOYNOY... Tell the President!

Dear Noynoy,

Hwag mo bigyan cabinet position ang mga hyatt 10. Yun na lang nasa kaklase,inc. :P

Here's a letter from my daughter, who is a member of the Phil Daily Inquirer..original unedited version-probable publication this Sunday's JUnior Inquirer section.

Dear President Aquino,

I am writing you as one of the youths yearning to tell you what my expectations are of our beloved country’s next President. I am challenging you, sir, to create a legacy that nobody in this nation has ever created before — to deliver your promise to end all corruption and poverty in this nation. I want you, Mr. President, to create a brighter future for me, my siblings, and also for all the other kids in this nation.

Your father died to liberate this country from Martial Law. Had he not sacrificed himself, we would still surely be trapped in worse suffering. Your mother, the first Filipino woman president, ended many years’ worth of abuses and suffering of the country. I came from a school, which is proud of what your mother’s lasting influence has done, St. Scholastica’s College Manila - the same one that your mother used to study in. And now that you, sir, are elected as President, I am urging you to continue this line of sublime service to the country.

If you are not to do this, sir, I might be forced to leave this country to work and study in other countries, and so will many other kids like me. I do not want to leave this country, for this is where I was born and I will miss it greatly if I have to leave. I will miss the familiar, friendly faces of the Pinoys, tasty halo-halo, and the warm atmosphere of home. The Philippines is the only place I consider as “home”. And it is also a shame to see things happening like this; the realization that the Philippines can’t even provide the basic needs of every citizen is sickening to think of.

To me, it is a very simple thing to do. You can see, sir, the outrageous amounts of corruption, violence and poverty everywhere. But now that you have full control over the nation, you only have one thing to do: END IT ALL. And by doing so, you, Mr. President, shall be remembered forever as the best President the Philippines ever had because you ended this horrible cycle of misery in the country.

I believe, and so is the belief of a great majority of Filipinos, that just a short time ago, you had absolutely no idea that you were going to be next in line for this position. But now you are, and there’s no turning back—many dreams, hopes and lives lie in your hands. So here is the challenge once more, Mr. President, to fulfill all those dreams, hopes and lives to the fullest. Give us all the best future possible. Give it your best, sir; give it your all, for a better future for everyone, for a lasting legacy that will never be forgotten, and in honor of all the efforts and hard work of your parents, the late Mr. and Mrs. Aquino.

May the Grace of God bless you, Mr. President. Good luck with this new chapter of your life, which I hope, along with the rest of the nation, will be spent in joy, happiness and prosperity for all. Seize the day, Mr. President! God has chosen you to lead this country.

Alexine Yap
    11 Years Old
    St. Scholastica’s College, Manila
    Our fellowship will never cease!
    ANIMO SAN BEDA!

Dear NOYNOY,

Isauli mo na sa mga tao ang Hacienda Luisita, pero mukhang di mo talaga magagawa yan kaya tanggalan mo na lang ng tax ang yosi.. ;D

dear noynoy:

sana po lagyan mo ng busal ang bunso mong kapatid.
    Always remember that you are unique--just like everyone else.

Dear Noynoy,

Always remember: You are NOT your dad.

Love,
    Sam

Dear Noynoy,

Please naman huwag mo nang pakawalan si Shalani. Ok?

"Every person must, in the exercise of his rights and in the performance of his duties, act with justice, give everyone his due, and observe honesty and good faith."

Dear Noynoy,

How was Cackler as a seatmate and a close friend? Pinapakopya ka ba o ikaw ang nangongopya? Balita ko sabay daw kayong manligaw noon. Kwento naman.

Puede bang siya na lang ang gawin mong Secretary ng DOJ?

Dear Noynoy,

Please tell your youngest sister to honor her word and go to a country that has TFC.
    People don't drink the sand because they're thirsty. They drink the sand because they don't know the difference.

Dear Homer Simpson,

Pwede bang magisip ka muna bago magsalita, ha. Pwede? Yun lang, salamat!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast