twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Preparations for the 10th NAASCU

Share/Bookmark

Re: Preparations for the 10th NAASCU

[img width=533 height=800]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w337/mhelgarrido/LAUNION372.jpg[/img]

Junior Olympians win in La Union - http://mhelgarrido.blogspot.com/2010...nion-nbtc.html
    Mhel "the Pogi" Garrido
    The Real Aga Muhlach

[img width=533 height=800]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w337/mhelgarrido/LAUNION498.jpg[/img]

Senior Olympians win in La Union - http://mhelgarrido.blogspot.com/2010...-la-union.html
    Mhel "the Pogi" Garrido
    The Real Aga Muhlach

Just recently the STI College Olympians Seniors team played two practice games against a UAAP Squad and an NCAA Team.

The Olympians lost out to the NU Bulldogs as Sean Mbe scored at will. Mbe fired 23 points as he led the Bulldogs to a 72- 60 win over the Olympians. Its nice to note that Mbe once donned the Olympians uniform in the second semester of 2008. Henry Atanga - Betayene led STI with 16 points as the two 6-7 Cameroonians battled each other.

The other game this morning was against the EAC Generals. The Olympians led from start to finish and fashioned out a 70 - 67 win against the Generals. Maclean Sabellina led the Global CIty based squad with 15 points while Norman Ihalas added 12 points.

Stay tuned for more practice games to come
    Mhel "the Pogi" Garrido
    The Real Aga Muhlach

Sir Mhel, nakita kong naglaro si Henry Becayent sa MBL-Open last summer as member of Wang's Ballclub.
    Hindi ba against sa rules ng NAASCU?, na naunang maglaro sa commercial league yun player before NAASCU?
    sa nakitang kong laro nya sa MBL malaking bagay sya sa team ng STI sa darating na NAASCU season.

McCOy, sa PBL at Liga lang ang bawal...si Mabayo dati nakuha rin namin sa MBT before he joined STI.
    Kaya I dont see any problem with that
    Mhel "the Pogi" Garrido
    The Real Aga Muhlach

Quote Originally Posted by Mhel_Garrido
    McCOy, sa PBL at Liga lang ang bawal...si Mabayo dati nakuha rin namin sa MBT before he joined STI.
    Kaya I dont see any problem with that

Thanks sa pag post about Henri
    Mhel "the Pogi" Garrido
    The Real Aga Muhlach

STI finishes NAASCU round at 2nd
    By Joey Villar (The Philippine Star) Updated September 06, 2010

MANILA, Philippines - STI overpowered Pamantasang Lungsod ng Pasay, 92-44, to finish second after the first round of the 10th National Athletic Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities at the STI Global gym yesterday.

Hessed Gabo fired 12 points while Bryan Daguplo scattered 10 points to power the Olympians to their eighth win against three losses.
    Go San Beda Fight!!!

Just recently the STI College Olympians Seniors team played two practice games against a UAAP Squad and an NCAA Team.

The Olympians lost out to the NU Bulldogs as Sean Mbe scored at will. Mbe fired 23 points as he led the Bulldogs to a 72- 60 win over the Olympians. Its nice to note that Mbe once donned the Olympians uniform in the second semester of 2008. Henry Atanga - Betayene led STI with 16 points as the two 6-7 Cameroonians battled each other.

The other game this morning was against the EAC Generals. The Olympians led from start to finish and fashioned out a 70 - 67 win against the Generals. Maclean Sabellina led the Global CIty based squad with 15 points while Norman Ihalas added 12 points.

Can anyone confirm that Henry Betayene is now part of UE Red Warriors Team B serving his two year residency and ready to play in Season 75 (2012)

Quote Originally Posted by red_engr1987

Can anyone confirm that Henry Betayene is now part of UE Red Warriors Team B serving his two year residency and ready to play in Season 75 (2012)

dalawa daw yung nasilat ng UE sa STI, sino kaya yung isa?
    [glow=red,4,300]I can't ever understand why my team has been cursed, poisoned and condemned. When they have been tryin' every fight to win the trophy. I'm tellin' you it isn't easy--believe me![/glow]

We love 'em, We fight with 'em. Unlucky boys of Red (Warriors).

It is confirmed. Henri Atanga-Betayene has already transferred to UE, he is already playing for the Warriors in the FMC. The second player decided to stay in STI.

Thanks
    Mhel "the Pogi" Garrido
    The Real Aga Muhlach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2