twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WWE - Your favorite The Rock's comic episodes

Share/Bookmark

WWE - Your favorite The Rock's comic episodes

Ang dami ko kasi VHS tapes recorded on the WWE Attitude Era, during the time of Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Kane, Undertaker, Triple H, Mankind, I wanna share mga favorite ko nakakatawang mga interviews and scenes of my favorite Wrestler, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. mostly karamihan sa mga episodes can be seen on Youtube.

Here are some of my favorites:

Remember the Vince McMahon kiss my ass club? when Rock interrupted Vince when he was about to make Trish Stratus kiss his ass, sabi ni Rock "Whoooooo, you leave your pants down," naka brief lang si McMahon, tapos yun pinalakad niya when Vince's pants down.

and the night McMahon kiss the Rock's ass, it was the best episode of the WWE, from J.R to Trish to Rikishi, the crowd really wanted to see Trish's behind.

The Rock's interviews, mostly kay Kevin Kelley were the funniest, one is "let the Rock answer your question with a question of his own, do you have two sets of equally working genitals," before Kelly answered "Do you have both male or female genetalia," "Rock, that's a ridiculous question," answered Kelley, Rock would then referred to him as hermapodite, Kevin Kelley keeps reasoning, "I had one perfectly set of equally working genitals," then Rock says "keep your mouth shut Hermie,"

another was tinanong si Kevin Kelley ni Rock "Do you have any,,,pie" kelley answered " I had a delicious apple pie this morning and,,," at sabi ni Rock "Im talking about Poontang Pie" and yun last na sinabi niya "Dont lie to the Rock,"

Re: WWE - Your favorite The Rock's comic episodes

i'm more into wcw when this attitude era happened, but my fave rock comic antic is the "rock concert (sing along with the rock)" with him playing the guitar and taunting his opponent and the crowd. not so distant second is the "rock appreciation night". through this 2 portion the crowd really hated it and at the same time loving it. :D especially the goldberg & austin vs. rock episodes. nights are all alive during those times.

sample:

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOh07Xyz07U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBfOH...eature=related

Every time The Rock would ask the name of whoever he is talking to. Then before they could answer, The Rock will interrupt them and shout "It doesn't matter what your name is!"

another is when he made fun of NWO, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BUhNAJj568

when he had a promo against mankind and the rock's voice was hoarse. that was classic

The Sacramento episode.
    Defining John Paul is an exercise in futility...

+ Reply to Thread