twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pacquiao-Clottey fight thread

Share/Bookmark

Re: Pacquiao-Clottey fight thread

choker. biggest stage, biggest fight of his career, and clottey choked. from the opening tip, he was fighting scared.

i understand the odds were something like 12-1 that the fight would go the distance. maybe joshua bet his entire $1.2M purse on that. either case, he better take care of that money because he won't be getting 7-figure paydays again.

Clottey can thank Mayweather for that golden parachute of a match with Pac. Forgot to be a warrior nor a sweet scientist. Just a disgrace. And a dumbass for failing to take advantage of a rare shot at greatness.
    We are not a nation of donkeys, we are a nation of Lions!

^ ang nakakaasar diyan, in the next few days clottey will be interviewed and he'll be saying stuff like pacquiao doesn't hit that hard or his punches never hurt me.

Joshua Clottey is a disgrace to all Ghanians. That moron didn't even try to win, he just was targeting not to get knocked out. He did succeed, though, but it turned into an awfully boring fight.

For me, this shows that Clottey does not deserve to be mentioned as among the best fighters of today in his weight class. He's just another showboating loser. That moron won't probably be able to sell another HBO fight again.

Despite all his effort not to get knocked out, though, he still was nearly knocked out at the end of the 11th round. This was shown in his corner, where they were trying to wake him up, even putting cold water down his trunks.
    "Noynoy is Not My President!!!" at Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noynoy-Aquino-is-NOT-MY-PRESIDENT/122596721092454?ref=ts

At least we have a glimpse of how difficult it will be for Manny to attack someone like Mayweather. One way or another its like Manny went against a Mayweather clone without offense.

Boring fight though.

Pacman doing a signature Fernando Poe pompyang with boxing gloves on. ;D ;D

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

^ bawal ba yun? why was he warned for doing that?

May pinananalo naman palang round si Clottey.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

^^Paranag hindi bawal na sumuntok ng dalawang kamay na sabay, tingin ko yung open gloves ang bawal.

Dalawang beses ako nakatulog....

Una, habang nakikinig sa radio.

Ikalawa, nang pinanood ko sa tv.
    We had a head start in this game. At one time we had a glorious 3rd place finish in the World Championship and was the undisputed power in Asia. But the world has learned how to play it. They may not be as good as us,but they have enough smarts to make use of their height. That is enough to beat us.

clottey's got some nerve for claiming that pacquiao did not hurt him at all. if that's the case, then why oh why did he not even try to trade blows with manny when he's the bigger and physically more imposing "fighter?" was he spooked by pacquiao's speed and power up close?

i suggest that he should retire, pack his bags and leave his digs in the bronx, and head home to accra and enjoy his rainmaker pay from this bout.
    "Of all the books I read, Facebook is the greatest"
    --sign on a T-shirt I saw on the way to work the other day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast