twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics

Share/Bookmark

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics

COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¡ÁNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ¿Entiendes?

Re: Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics

THE Philippines may just be represented at the 2010 Vancouver Games by snowboarder Eden Serina. However, she must first hurdle the qualifiying tournaments this month. If ever, this marks the first time that a Filipina will compete at the Winter Olympics.

Meanwhile, William Beier, a 27-year old skater of Filipino descent will represent Germany in Ice Dancing.

Vancouver. This is the best place to live on earth.

Live feed

The RED and the WHITE. The high regard for the First Nations(Native Indians). Perfect place for a Bedan.

Now playing!

Canada vs Russia!!!!!!

Go Red and White! Go Canada!

^^ Dan, 'musta ang presyo ng mga bilihin diyan sa inyo?

Did my share of helping Canada win tonight by not watching the game since every time I watch my teams play on TV, they lose. Now you know why they lost last Sunday (hard to say "no" to a free pitcher of beer and a plateful of wings at Hooters).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco D
    ^^ Dan, 'musta ang presyo ng mga bilihin diyan sa inyo?

Did my share of helping Canada win tonight by not watching the game since every time I watch my teams play on TV, they lose. Now you know why they lost last Sunday (hard to say "no" to a free pitcher of beer and a plateful of wings at Hooters).
    Now the Olympics is over, time for the common man to pay the price. More taxes, rate increases from utilities, parking, transportation, medical, etc. etc.

One thing for sure though, the legend of Sid the Kid grew by leaps and bounds. Do tell me, pare, if his hockey stick that won the gold suddenly makes an appearance in your area. ;D

+ Reply to Thread