twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight Thread

Share/Bookmark

Re: Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco D
    Why not make it a winner-take-all fight with the loser getting nothing - not even a token amount to cover fight prep expenses?
    a reasonable alternative would be 45-45, with the winner getting the remaining 10%.

di kilala si floyd sa pagkakaroon ng malakas ng kamao. kung nakayanan ni manny ang mga binitawan ni cotto, malinaw kakayanin nito ang kay floyd.

basta huwag lang maiinis o mapipikon si manny sa paghabol kay floyd. dahil tiyak walang gagawin ang daldalero kundi ang mag-backpedal at susundot ng isa o dalawang suntok manakanaka.

'The fight will be painful for him because of his accusations' - Pacquiao

link

kahit galit si pac, mahinahon pa rin.

Pacman shouldn't fight that clown. Joy Mayweather needs the money, Pacman doesn't. Punish him for not showing any respect and ditch the fight. Screw him and his crackhead father. Pacquiao doesn't need to prove anything anymore. He already has a stake on the Greatest of All Time tag and is definitely the best of this generation.

Undoubtedly Pacman has the to power to knock Mayweather down. The issue will always be what strategy to employ so that Pacman can land those power punches at the right target.

Mayweather is a good counter puncher but I dont think he is at par with JMM in this skill. At least thats how I see it. Mayweather punches maybe stronger but JMM's reflex and handspeed is much better.

Hatton quoted in Philstar
    “I think Mayweather would win because he’s just so good defensively and hard to hit. (But) Pacquiao gets better with every fight. I didn’t fancy him against Miguel Cotto earlier this month but he smashed him to bits. I was blown away,” Hatton told the UK press.

“If I had to put money on it I’d tip Mayweather though. He has the style and shuts up shop so you can’t nail him. Mayweather is so good he doesn’t let you get any punches off. If he makes Pacquiao miss he’ll take the sting out of him.

“But I’d rather watch Pacquiao though. Mayweather will go down as one of the all time greats but I wouldn’t get up at four o’clock in the morning to watch him. He bores the s*** out of me. He should have knocked Juan Manuel Marquez out in September but didn’t, it was safety first all the time,” he added.
    If there is hope Manny can score a KO on Mayweather, it is because he keeps getting better and better each fight and Manny is aiming for history more than money (Monney is already a given). Just prepare to be impressed.
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

If the fight pushes through, the only ones who will get knocked out will the audience, PBF will bore the S--T out of them by running away. One Dimensional? Then what do you call a guy who runs away every single time he fights even if its with somebody who is half his size? PBF was lucky he won against ODLH. I honestly thought Oscar did enough to win.I Hope the PacMonster beats up PBF badly, ikanga Dila lang ang walang pasa!

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.: "PACQUIAO CAN'T FIGHT AT ALL"

http://pacman-vs-mayweather.blogspot...ant-fight.html
    More fuel for Pacman.

USTE LO MEJOR!
    VIVA SANTO TOMAS!
    "Every person must, in the exercise of his rights and in the performance of his duties, act with justice, give everyone his due, and observe honesty and good faith."

If Pacman is using the world's best performance enhancing drugs, then Mayweather is smoking the best weed in the land.
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

Floyd Mayweather, Sr. = Crackie

Quote Originally Posted by Loyolalista
    If the fight pushes through, the only ones who will get knocked out will the audience, PBF will bore the S--T out of them by running away. One Dimensional? Then what do you call a guy who runs away every single time he fights even if its with somebody who is half his size? PBF was lucky he won against ODLH. I honestly thought Oscar did enough to win.I Hope the PacMonster beats up PBF badly, ikanga Dila lang ang walang pasa!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast