twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Pacquiao vs Cotto

Share/Bookmark

Re: Pacquiao vs Cotto

Courtesy of "dlsukid" of PEx, here is the "Before", and "After" picture of Miguel Cotto for his fight with Pacquiao. 'Nuff said:

New Surgeon's General Warning:
    "WARNING: Fighting Manny Pacquiao could be detrimental to your health". LOL

"Noynoy is Not My President!!!" at Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noynoy-Aquino-is-NOT-MY-PRESIDENT/122596721092454?ref=ts

Putres, Hatton's before-and-after mugs were bad. This is worse. Does that mean Pretty Boy will be......

Somebody should show Gayweather all of the before-and-after mug shots of Pac's victims. I'd pay a kings ransom to hear what sh_t he has to say about that.

he looks like a victim of police brutality. kawawa naman. that gives graphic credence to freddie roach's earlier assertion that cotto's corner should have thrown in the towel as early as the ninth round. but no, "trainer" joe santiago neither had to good sense nor the clout to stop his ward from further harm.

as for mayweather, he better start training with hall of fame cornerbacks darrell green and ronnie lott on the fine art of backpedaling. he's going to need it. halos di na maitago ni manny ang pananabik na makasalpukan ang mokong na ito ;D
    "Of all the books I read, Facebook is the greatest"
    --sign on a T-shirt I saw on the way to work the other day

Quote Originally Posted by Schortsanitis
    Courtesy of "dlsukid" of PEx, here is the "Before", and "After" picture of Miguel Cotto for his fight with Pacquiao. 'Nuff said:

New Surgeon's General Warning:
    "WARNING: Fighting Manny Pacquiao could be detrimental to your health". LOL

For a moment there, I thought Cotto's "after" mug shot was Nikolai Valuev. :D
    People don't drink the sand because they're thirsty. They drink the sand because they don't know the difference.

In a day and age of arrogance and false pretensions of superiority in boxing, Manny Pacquiao thanks Miguel Cotto in his column.

"Malaking papuri at pasasalamat ko kay Miguel Cotto sa pagiging maginoo niya kahit sa gitna ng pagkatalo. I salute Mr. Cotto for making our fight one of the best fights of the year, if not the best."

http://philboxing.com/news/columns.p...=1130&id=30441

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9