twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HOW'S PCU'S BASKETBALL TODAY?

Share/Bookmark

HOW'S PCU'S BASKETBALL TODAY?

Now that they're not anymore in the NCAA, how's this basketball program going on? Do they play in the other leagues? Any prospects? Any players to watch out for?

Re: HOW'S PCU'S BASKETBALL TODAY?

Several former PCU players are with UPHDS' team B. They will most likely be playing for the Altas next year.
    We are not a nation of donkeys, we are a nation of Lions!

I need a clarification: What officially happened to PCU, have they been banned by the NCAA or have they simply up and left the association? Because it seems strange that a program like this would just up and leave the NCAA.
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

their status is worded as "on indefinite leave." another way of saying they're gone until the NCAA welcomes them back again.
    "Of all the books I read, Facebook is the greatest"
    --sign on a T-shirt I saw on the way to work the other day

What happen to PCU??I went to school there batch 1994 ye s i know i'm old but just curious why are they out of the ncaa..

Quote Originally Posted by vikz
    What happen to PCU??I went to school there batch 1994 ye s i know i'm old but just curious why are they out of the ncaa..
    It would be a long story to tell. Please Back Read and I'm sure, you'll see the answers to your question.
    Go San Beda Fight!!!

i read it and that's a shame that it happened..

^ It happens to a lot of teams form time to time, taking shortcuts and bending the rules or outright breaking the rules just to test the league and see how much they can get away with.

What is a bigger shame is that as an institute of higher learning, PCU has sent the wrong message to the young men and women they are training and molding to be the future of our country by the shenanigans pulled by the varsity program. Even if the university administration was unaware of what was happening, the stigma has now been placed on the entire school.

Last I heard they were going to apply for membership with the Universities and College of Luzon Athletic Association or UCLAA. UCLAA is a very welcoming league, but even they are a little wary over whether or not to consider the application of PCU given its recent history with the NCAA.

Gameface is Philippine Basketball
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

Indefinite leave is like a boss saying to his employee, "I was going to fire you. But since we've had a long relationship together, I'll let you resign to save face."

Ano na ba talaga PCU????

>>>> wala man lang kaming naririnig na news about the plan of PCU sa league.
    sayang pa naman kung saan nasa tuktok na kayo ng kasikatan tsaka kayo gumawa ng kalokohan.
    We really missed PCU in the court playing hard tsk tsk tsk.
    >>>>IBALIK PCU SA NCAA<<<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast