twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Professional Cheerers

Share/Bookmark

Re: Professional Cheerers

double post
    Dracula: Remember, Igor, do unto others...
    Igor: ...before they do unto me!

the gameface system gave me a warning that no one has posted in this thread for the last 120 days at least, and therefore i may want to start a new topic.

e di ko alam kung saan ko ilalagay ito. but since it's about professional cheerers or a reasonable facsimile thereof, can i just post it here? ;D

ito naman ay tungkol sa mga professional bands. i'm talking about the horn section that some schools (or at least 1 school that i have particularly noticed) bring into the game venue. the band members appear to be in their 50s or 60s, and unless the schools bringing them in can certify that these guys are alumni, i'd say they were paid to toot their horns in there.

is there a rule in our respective varsity leagues that governs this kind of practice? or, maybe none, following the legal maxim that what the law does not prohibit, it allows -- the same maxim that applies to unbridled recruitment of college varsity players these days.

When a religious scheme is shattered (as Christianity was shattered at the Reformation), it is not merely the vices that are let loose. The vices are, indeed, let loose, and they wander and do damage. But the virtues are let loose also. - G.K.Chesterton, Orthodoxy
    Dominus vobiscum

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep
    the gameface system gave me a warning that no one has posted in this thread for the last 120 days at least, and therefore i may want to start a new topic.

e di ko alam kung saan ko ilalagay ito. but since it's about professional cheerers or a reasonable facsimile thereof, can i just post it here? ;D

ito naman ay tungkol sa mga professional bands. i'm talking about the horn section that some schools (or at least 1 school that i have particularly noticed) bring into the game venue. the band members appear to be in their 50s or 60s, and unless the schools bringing them in can certify that these guys are alumni, i'd say they were paid to toot their horns in there.

is there a rule in our respective varsity leagues that governs this kind of practice? or, maybe none, following the legal maxim that what the law does not prohibit, it allows -- the same maxim that applies to unbridled recruitment of college varsity players these days.

I remember ginawa ito ng SBC noong game against Letran where we lost. . .2 or 3 years ago. Ang mga andun naman ay yung mga taga San Juan na tumutugtog na parang ati-atihan para pang distract sa letran pag nag free freethrow. . . It was very distracting kasi parang wala sila sa lugar. . .
    I-shoot mo, i-shoot mo, i- shoot mo pa ang ball. ang sarap mag Basketball - Viva Hot Babes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4