twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Angeles University Foundation Great Danes

Share/Bookmark

Re: Angeles University Foundation Great Danes

If IIRC, Jeffrey Graves of San Miguel Beer Grand Slam team and Hope (PBL, under Joe Lipa) played for AUF in his early years, Totoy Marquez also donned the colors of the Great Danes.

Quote Originally Posted by jackndbox
    If IIRC, Jeffrey Graves of San Miguel Beer Grand Slam team and Hope (PBL, under Joe Lipa) played for AUF in his early years, Totoy Marquez also donned the colors of the Great Danes.
    When did Totoy Marquez play for the Great Danes? Coz I remember that he also played for the Red Lions together with Joey Loyzaga, Mike Advani & Elmer Reyes era.
    Go San Beda Fight!!!

I remember the 6'3" Jeffrey Graves. He wore the number 17 for SMB. Graves was also the 3rd string power forward in that San Miguel team after Yves Dignadice and Alvin Teng
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Quote Originally Posted by BedanRoar
    When did Totoy Marquez play for the Great Danes? Coz I remember that he also played for the Red Lions together with Joey Loyzaga, Mike Advani & Elmer Reyes era.
    He must be referring to Joey Marquez.

Quote Originally Posted by amdgc82
    Quote Originally Posted by BedanRoar
    He must be referring to Joey Marquez.
    Puede....I was just thinking that he might have transfered when San Beda Pulled out from the NCAA. Like Loyzaga & Advani when they continued playing for Arrelano
    Go San Beda Fight!!!

one win down. two or three more and it will be a great season for the great danes

Go Danes! Cheerleaders ninyo ang naging inspirasyon ng ibang players ng RL kahapon. ;D

more photos at gider.multiply.com
    Ang Taong Tahimik pag umutot mabagsik

this team clearly is not prepared for NCAA..^_^

BTW, what was that Gomez thinking on clipping an elbow to the Mapua player with just 4.1 seconds left in the game? how could he be so stupid?
    ďA person is a person through another person... I canít be all I can be unless you are all you can be...Ē

Di ako magtataka kung di na "imbitahan" ang Great Danes next season.

Una, with 10 teams, this year's schedule has made it clear that the tournament is extended too deep into the 1st semester. Kahit wala yung mga recent postponement, the tournament will still end 2nd week of Octobe based on the original sched. Now, it is slated to end during the enrollment period for the 2nd semester.

Considering it started ahead of other collegiate leagues but will close out the tournament last, 1 team less will make the schedule more manageable.

Ikalawa, talagang mababa ang level ng laro ng team na ito.
    We had a head start in this game. At one time we had a glorious 3rd place finish in the World Championship and was the undisputed power in Asia. But the world has learned how to play it. They may not be as good as us,but they have enough smarts to make use of their height. That is enough to beat us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast