twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Angeles University Foundation Great Danes

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Angeles University Foundation Great Danes

    I was shocked when i heard that a school from my hometown was chosen to be one of the three guest teams for the upcoming NCAA games. All the best to the Great Danes. Make us Kapampangans proud. just try your best and hopefully, you guys do not end the elims in tenth place as most pundits think you would.

  2. #2

    Re: Angeles University Foundation Great Danes

    Before they joined the NCAA, what league / tournament did AUF take part in?
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

  3. #3

    Re: Angeles University Foundation Great Danes

    Quote Originally Posted by Joescoundrel
    Before they joined the NCAA, what league / tournament did AUF take part in?
    - they were champion of BAP's 61st NSBC in 2007
    - they were original member of NAASCU in 2001
    - participated in the recent BAP's 7th Asian University Basketball Championship this year
    - participated in University Games in Bacolod
    - participated in PRISAA National Games

  4. #4

    Re: Angeles University Foundation Great Danes

    Are there / were there PABL / PBL and/or PBA players who played at one time or another for Angeles University Foundation?

  5. #5

    Re: Angeles University Foundation Great Danes

    In recent times, I don't think so. Most Kapampangans who made it to the PBL and PBA were recruited to NCAA and UAAP schools. I have no idea for the older guys though

  6. #6

    Re: Angeles University Foundation Great Danes

    Quote Originally Posted by amdgc82
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescoundrel
    Before they joined the NCAA, what league / tournament did AUF take part in?
    - they were champion of BAP's 61st NSBC in 2007
    - they were original member of NAASCU in 2001
    - participated in the recent BAP's 7th Asian University Basketball Championship this year
    - participated in University Games in Bacolod
    - participated in PRISAA National Games
    Angeles University Foundation used to play in a third-tier Metro Manila-based league called the Philippine Integrated Schools, Colleges and Universities Athletic Association (PISCUAA). The league is now dormant.

  7. #7

    Re: Angeles University Foundation Great Danes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Miguel
    Are there / were there PABL / PBL and/or PBA players who played at one time or another for Angeles University Foundation?
    The MBA allowed a lot of Angeles University alumni to have a pro career like Dave Bautista, Willy Mejia, Ariel Garcia and Jeff Cocjin.

    Recently, AUF produced Jong Banawa, who transferred to San Beda's Team B. Also, 6'10" Jericho de Guzman finished his high school there.

  8. #8

    Re: Angeles University Foundation Great Danes


    I'd like to see a scrimmage between the NU Bulldogs and the AUF Great Danes.


  9. #9

    Re: Angeles University Foundation Great Danes

    ^ What on earth for...? :-X
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

  10. #10

    Re: Angeles University Foundation Great Danes


    Dog fight. ;D Plus I get to see the horde of pretty kapampangan coeds. Great danes and great babes.


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

 
Visitor count:
Copyright 2005 - 2013. Gameface.ph