twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fil or Full Foreigners in the local College Basketball Leagues

Share/Bookmark

Fil or Full Foreigners in the local College Basketball Leagues

Here's an interesting post taken from the Interbasket forums from a person with the nick, "OutofAfrica":

"Hi, im a newcomer and i have interesting news for you. Three weeks from now, a player from kenya named Peter Omondi will be arriving in manila to look for prospective colleges or universities for his studies and basketball career. Omondi is 20 years of age, standing 2.13 meters (7 ft tall) and weighing 240 lbs. This Kenyan is currently playing for University of Agriculture and Technology as center. Here's the link http://www.africabasket.com/ken/ken.asp., take a look at Blazers are back in charge. Regarding details about his incoming visit, i will provide you info as possible.
    "Noynoy is Not My President!!!" at Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noynoy-Aquino-is-NOT-MY-PRESIDENT/122596721092454?ref=ts

Fil-Canadian looking for College team in RP

Hi! I have a friend looking to play sa UAAP teams.....He's 6'1" he can play pg to sg....I told him na gumawa ng highlight video, I hope that I can post it soon...He's a friend of RP youth player Nerbert Torres....MVP of an all star game in Canada.....I don't have any contact sa mga teams and I hope I can talk with the coaches....

Fil-Canadian looking for College team in RP..

Hi! I have a friend looking to play sa UAAP teams.....He's 6'1" he can play pg to sg....I told him na gumawa ng highlight video, I hope that I can post it soon...He's a friend of RP youth player Nerbert Torres....MVP of an all star game in Canada.....I don't have any contact sa mga teams and I hope I can talk with the coaches....

Re: Fil-Canadian looking for College team in RP

If he's considering DLSU, you guys can contact the Office of Sports Development (OSD) under Athletics in the DLSU website. Or you can ask Norbert to give your friend an intro to the coaching staff. Take note though that he will most probably undergo a 2 year residency.
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

Re: Fil-Canadian looking for College team in RP..

Quote Originally Posted by alex15
    Hi! I have a friend looking to play sa UAAP teams
    at present our Red Lions play in the NCAA ;D

Re: Fil-Canadian looking for College team in RP..

Advertisement ba ito? I saw this thread all over this site.
    Go San Beda Fight!!!

Re: Fil or Full Foreigners in the local College Basketball Leagues

Lion! check your inbox I have a few questions...

alex15, whats the name of your friend? I hope you dont just flood the forums with very raw info. It's better if you PM specific guys with connects to teams
    Cebu will be a stronger power in basketball very soon...
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

Quote Originally Posted by thadzonline
    alex15, whats the name of your friend? I hope you dont just flood the forums with very raw info. It's better if you PM specific guys with connects to teams
    Ok, thanks....Maybe a gametape will posted soon.....

Need Philippines Link

The information below was previously posted on this link and I was adviced to also post in this subforum:

Hello to all. I am the CEO of a basketball team here in Ghana. We have young and talented basketballers here in Ghana and nearby countries who are interested in playing in your country. We need the right contacts and links to have these players placed in teams or perhaps schools and colleges. You can know about us from our website.

I hope to hear from you soon. You can also email us.

http://www.capecoasthoops.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast