Eraserheads recently concluded its Final Set. Reports said that it is the last time we are going to see the band performing on stage.
We know how great the Eheads as a band and probably knows all of their hit songs. Songs that became part of our life while we are growing up.
Why not talk about their other songs which we felt has to the potential to become a hit but failed to attract public attention.
I'll start with the following:
1. Maling Akala - Though Brownman Revival managed to make this song a hit, I always believed Eheads version is better.
2. Shirley - This song's appeal, for me, is somewhat the same as that of Toyang. Heard in the air for a while but bigla ring nawala.
3. Hey Jay - I think this song is delivered well and had a good message. Medyo maselan nga lang ang issue.
4. Wishing Well - I liked this song too. Medyo kinulang sa siguro sa appeal.
5. Poorman's Grave - Same as No. 4. I particularly liked the chorus part and the bass.
6.Â* Fill Her - For me, this could have been a hit had this song become a little bit longer. Too short and nakakabitin.
7. Lightyears - Kinulang siguro itong kanta na ito sa marketing.
8. Hard to Believe - I always believed this song has the making to become the next "With A Smile".
9. Huwag Kang Matakot - I liked this song because of its melody and lyrics. Heard in the air for a while but bigla ring nawala.
10. Tikman - Hit sana ito kaya lang masyadong na-associate with Burger Machine. I read before that Eheads is actually not happy how the song has been treated saying this song not really meant to become a commercial jingle.
Feel free to add and state what's on your mind.