twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: SSC Stag's 2009-2010 Season

Share/Bookmark

Re: SSC Stag's 2009-2010 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Joescoundrel
    Pusongbaste, this serves as a warning: those kinds of posts serve no interest in Gameface. That will be the last of that. You can always go over to the lesser forums to post that.
    Is that so?! If telling the truth means banishment then so be it!

Ngayon ito lang naman ang tanong e! Tama ba o mali ang ginawa ng San Beda last game? Tama ba na nagjeer sila ng squtter nung nasiko ni Pamboy si Hermida kahit obvious na hindi sinasadya yun ni Pamboy?! At tama ba na nambato sila ng kung ano ano sa court?! At tama rin ba na minura nila ang mga players namin at hinamon ang crowd ng Baste ng suntukan? Ano tama ba yun?!

Ngayon kung ang sagot mo e tama ang ginawa nila! You can request for my banishment all you want! I wouldn't care less!

I just reacted that way dahil hindi ko nagustuhan ang ginawa nila. You can't expect me to thank me for what they did!

Sa mga bedista dito kasama ba kayo sa nambato at nagmura sa mga players namin last game?

Galing ah! That was very classy! And I should say VERY WELL MANNERED BEHAVIOR! KEEP IT UP!

Nevertheless I wish you goodluck in instilling good manners and right conduct on your current and future students.

Even it means missiion impossible!( just kidding!) :D

BRAVO!
    ALL FILIPINO CHAMPS! :D

Quote Originally Posted by pusongbaste
    Sa mga bedista dito kasama ba kayo sa nambato at nagmura sa mga players namin last game?

Galing ah! That was very classy! And I should say VERY WELL MANNERED BEHAVIOR! KEEP IT UP!

Nevertheless I wish you goodluck in instilling good manners and right conduct on your current and future students.

Even it means missiion impossible!( just kidding!) :D

BRAVO!
    ALL FILIPINO CHAMPS! :D
    Hoy, hinahanap ka doon sa lahat ng thread kung saan ka nagpost. Walang nakikinig sa iyo rito e.
    I stopped saying "LOL" ten years ago.

Congrats to the STAGS. Job well done.

Pusongbaste:

That Abueva guy is one heck of a player. At the same time, a true sportsman. During the game, he would push, shove, shout at, and taunt the Red Lions and our crowd. After the game, handshakes and even hugs to Jake Pascual(as in chessy moment), to show that he is MAGNANIMOUS in victory.

Kudos for setting an example.

The Bedan crowd right after the game, gave a round of applause to the Baste community(Right after you sung your hymn). Showing you guys that we are MAGNANIMOUS in defeat. ano pa ba hinahanap mo?

There is such a word as "GAMEFACE". It's not just a name for this site.

But if you'd continue your path and be all Frazier-esque. Buhay mo yan.

Calvion Abueva is intensity personified in their Finals series against San Beda.

He IMO is the Dennis Rodman of the NCAA doing all the dirty work, defense, rebound and loose balls recovery. Not so much of a scorer but a vital cog in Baste's title run.

San Beda just got the Law of Average syndrome after winning three straight years. You canb sense that its not their year when they score only 5 points in the 4th quarter mostly on free throws.

My wife is very happy, eagerly waiting to buy the Championship Shirt at Olympic Village. ;D
    Everything's Eventual

CONGRATS AGAIN!

ENJOY YOUR HK AND USA TRIP!!!

BRAVO!!! BASTE!!!
    KNOWLEDGE IS BEST WITH VIRTUES...

Calma lauds Agustin, SSC Stags
    November 17, 2009 07:29 PM Tuesday

ONE of the Philippine Basketball Association’s “25 Greatest Players” paid tribute to the San Sebastian Stags team and most specially to its head coach Ato Agustin for winning the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) senior cage crown over the favored and fourth title-seeking San Beda Red Lions squad recently.

Hector Calma , who was former team captain of the San Miguel Beermen’s 1989 grand slam team and teammate of Agustin in the said squad, said he is happy that the sweet-shooting guard has kept the championship tradition alive even as a rookie coach of the Stags.

“I’ve always seen leadership qualities in Ato even when we were still playing together. So I am not really surprised that he will eventually win his first title as coach,” said Calma, who had Agustin as one of his backups when he was still with the Beermen.

Another SMB grand slam teammate, Samboy Lim added: “Si Ato, players’ player yan. Marunong siya makibagay sa kapwa player kaya sa tingin ko, madali para sa kanya ang maging coach.”

Agustin is the first-ever local member from the San Miguel Beer grand slam team of 1989 to ever win an NCAA seniors cage title.

Calma said he was even more impressed that the Stags had a two-game sweep over the Red Lions who were even bannered by import Sudan Daniel in the best-of-three finals for the collegiate diadem.

“Coaching is a very difficult and demanding trade and that is why I take pride that one of my former San Miguel teammates became successful at it,” Calma said.

The San Sebastian Stags team was led by Finals Most Valuable Player Jimbo Aquino, Calvin Abueva, Gilbert Bulawan ,Ronald Pascual and John Raymundo as the team recorded the league’s longest winning run at 15 early this season.

The Stags won back-to-back titles in the 2001 and 2002 season before ending the long drought after seven years.

In honor of the San Sebastian Stags champion team and coach Ato’s feat, Calma along with some members of the 1989 SMB grand slam team will tender a simple dinner and tribute on Nov. 17 with some former SSC players also attending.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10