twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MAGTRABAHO TAYO! LEGAL Recruitment Ito.

Share/Bookmark

MAGTRABAHO TAYO! LEGAL Recruitment Ito.

Fellow hardcore hoops fanatics: Let's try to get some REAL work done.

I work for a Korean company that teaches basic and intermediate English communications to learners in Korea. In Korea being good in English is a key element to academic and professional success. Why do you think you see so many of them all over the place? At least 80% of these people are here to learn English. For those who do not have either the time nor the money to travel, they learn English online.

My company, EDUCATION E-LAMP, is one of the local leaders in online English instruction. Although our compensation packages are not exactly comparable to first round PBA draft pick contracts, we are on the high side of the industry level standard and we offer additional incentives depending on overall skill and aptitude. Best of all we do not do the graveyard, so your game watching and social calendar are relativeyl safe.

If you are at least in your THIRD CURRICULUM YEAR in University, possess superior English skills across the board, and do not mind working hard and having ME for a boss, come see me at Unit 2904 C WEST TOWER TEKTITE any time between 10 AM to 3 PM Monday to Friday and bring your updated resume. Look for SIR JOE.

Let's get something straight right off the bat though: this is not a resume floating office, so please do not come here if you know for a fact you cannot even string three English words together properly.
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

Re: MAGTRABAHO TAYO! LEGAL Recruitment Ito.

Quote Originally Posted by Joescoundrel

I work for a Korean company that teaches basic and intermediate English communications to learners in Korea. In Korea being good in English is a key element to academic and professional success. Why do you think you see so many of them all over the place? At least 80% of these people are here to learn English. For those who do not have either the time nor the money to travel, they learn English online.

My company, EDUCATION E-LAMP, is one of the local leaders in online English instruction. Although our compensation packages are not exactly comparable to first round PBA draft pick contracts, we are on the high side of the industry level standard and we offer additional incentives depending on overall skill and aptitude. Best of all we do not do the graveyard, so your game watching and social calendar are relativeyl safe.

If you are at least in your THIRD CURRICULUM YEAR in University, possess superior English skills across the board, and do not mind working hard and having ME for a boss, come see me at Unit 2904 C WEST TOWER TEKTITE any time between 10 AM to 3 PM Monday to Friday and bring your updated resume. Look for SIR JOE.

Let's get something straight right off the bat though: this is not a resume floating office, so please do not come here if you know for a fact you cannot even string three English words together properly.
    i'll being seeing you soon, manong joe! ;D
    BASTA'T SEKSI.... LIBRE (since 1979).

Quote Originally Posted by Joescoundrel

Let's get something straight right off the bat though: this is not a resume floating office, so please do not come here if you know for a fact you cannot even string three English words together properly.* *
    Joe, kuwento mo yung aplikante mong maka berde na pumusta na mataas ang nakuha niya sa English exam.

Bluewing, just go on the time and days specified, no problem.

Bruiser, recalling it just doesn't seem humane. Oh well, just to share: There was this guy who comes in and applies one fine morning. I was having a great day, we had just won versus Lasalle in Round 1.

We get to the interview after he took the proficiency exam.

Me: "On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how would you rate your own English skills?"
    Him (smugly): "Sir, I'd say at least an 8."
    Me: "Really now... Are you willing to bet your prospective employment here on that?"
    Him (a little apprehensive): "Uh, yes sir, they taught us well in English..."
    Me: "Is that right... So if I were to give you any kind of English proficiency exam you'd get more or less 80%?"
    Him (not feeling so hot anymore): "Uh, yes sir... I think so, sir."
    Me (showing him his score on the proficiency exam): "That's your score, hijo. I don't know about you but that looks way off the mark from 80%. Thank you for coming in today. I'm sure you can show yourself out. Have a nice day."

His score? 22 out of 50.
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

Ha?!? may test?

o sige!

english lang pala eh!

it's don't matters.

i don't scare!
    BASTA'T SEKSI.... LIBRE (since 1979).

IT Company's Career Opportunities

Keysys Incorporated is an IT software distributor and consulting firm founded in 1997. Our clients are Coca-Cola, Globe Telecom, KPMG, WHO-World Health Organization, and many more. We specialize in offering network administrators a single source to address network security, content security and messaging needs. Keysys has maintained a solid reputation for being responsive and customer-service oriented. Our growing list of clients is our biggest testament. We are a GFI Software distributor for 11 years now.

We are looking for talented people to join our team. If you are looking for a challenging career, join the team now!

Careers in Keysys Inc:

SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER

Duties:

You will be the leader of the Technical Support Department, providing the first line of support via email and telephone to customers with any issues they may have with our software products.

Requirements:

To qualify, you should have at least 1-year hands-on experience with:
    1. Windows networking including Active Directory and file sharing.
    2. Windows server applications such as Exchange Server, IIS (Internet Information Services), SQL Server and ISA Server.
    3. Web servers (hosted remotely) running IIS and Apache, DNS, SMTP, SNTP, IMAP, etc.
    4. Managed switches, VPN devices and wireless / mobile networks.
    5. Experience in similar position is essential.

Advantage:

1. An understanding of mail servers and network security is a plus.
    2. An MCP level of certification (and higher) is an advantage.
    3. Good in spoken and written English.

SALES EXECUTIVE

Tasks:

1. Sells and promotes software in Manila.
    2. Manages partners
    3. Conducts product demo

Requirements:

1. Must have excellent organizational and personal skills.
    2. Minimum of 1 year experience in sales role required.
    3. Previous software/technical/channel sales a plus.
    4. Superior knowledge of MS Office.

PROGRAMMER

Requirements:

A. Technologies used:

AJAX
    UpdatePanel
    UpdateProgress
    gridview
    dropdownlist
    Visual Web Developer Express Edition 2005
    Microsoft SQL Server 2005

B. Programming used:

C# (ASP.NET)
    Stored Procedures (query)
    CSS
    Web.config
    .NET Framework
    XML
    Javascript
    HTML

C. Must have two year development experience with these controls:

· Multi-pane
    · Tree view
    · Tabbed
    · Graphs, snapshot report
    - Top 10’s
    - on going data data of IN OUT’s
    —scrolling
    · Console View

PRIVATE FEMALE TUTOR

part-time/full-time
    to teach: English, Math, Science for elementary and 1st year high school

Please send your resume to keysys@yahoo.com or call (02) 920-8476/77 and look for Jianna.

Magandang araw sa inyo,

Ngayon ko lang nalaman na may thread pala tayo na ganito. I case some of you are interested,
    Asia Research Organization is looking for Female Field Researchers and Executive Interviewer.
    Our organization is recognized as the pioneer and leading global research organization in the Philippines and being a member of Gallup Research International, we conduct Business Developments Analysis, Competitive and Market Intelligence for multinational companies for the past 40 years.

Requirements
    For Field Researchers
    - College Level
    - 18-35 years old
    - Musy have pleasing personality
    - Must have SSS E1 and TIN

For Executive Interviewers
    - College level
    - 18-35 years old
    - Must be fluent in English
    - Liberated
    - Must have SSS E1 and TIN

Apply personally at;
    Unit 423 Chateau Verde Condominium
    Gate 2 Valle Vedre 1 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave.
    Pasig City. ( The gate is beside the Caltex station)
    671-0150 & 6710167
    Look for Leonor Haluber

Have anice day.

HR Headhunter on the house!!! )

I'm hiring for different positions in sales, HR, admin, secretarial, marketing, operations, etc. for different companies. I do this as part time work, and it pays for the few Starbucks coffee every now and then.

Seriously, send me a message if interested and maybe we can find you decent permanent jobs. Oh, these are for regular positions, okay? Not contractual if you want to do part-time jobs.

C.

Might as well post something here:

If you are an IT person who has worked with any of the following for 2 or more years and willing to work in Eastwood, Libis, kindly send me a PM:

Java
    AS400
    Cobol
    Lotus Notes
    SAP
    DB2
    PL1
    Siebel
    Cognos
    Oracle
    Domino
    AIX

Or has worked as any of the following:

Tester
    IT Project Manager

Quote Originally Posted by chiqui34
    HR Headhunter on the house!!! )

I'm hiring for different positions in sales, HR, admin, secretarial, marketing, operations, etc. for different companies. I do this as part time work, and it pays for the few Starbucks coffee every now and then.

Seriously, send me copies of your resumes with pictures at cheeky215@yahoo.com and maybe we can find you decent permanent jobs. Oh, these are for regular positions, okay? Not contractual if you want to do part-time jobs.

C.

What usual positions do you look for? How about managerial or senior executive positions?
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast