twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameface Running Community

Share/Bookmark

Gameface Running Community

Hello,

I would like to invite you to try out running. :D Im actually new at this thing and have ran on 3 events only but i enjoy it and i want to promote it. maybe you'll like it also. Here is a nice site to go to -> Link

Anyway, I'm running on March 1 for the Botak event. If anyone wants to try, the details are on the link above. Just go to race calendar then search for March 1 events.

Cheers

Re: Gameface Running Community

Dati din po akong nagma-marathon at 20K and 10K sa Roxas Boulevard, tsaka sumasali ako sa mga fun run ng AFP at dun din sa mga fun run ng The Fort nung hindi pa puno ng building.
    "Kung ayaw mong masaktan mag-chess ka na lang!"

sama sama tayo tumakbo. sana itry ng iba. ok lng yan even if you really dont run, ako nga manginginom tumatakbo e. :D

I've been dreaming of owning the latest pair of adidas running shoes. To justify the purchase, I will be forced to.........run a few kilometers every weekend.

Ayus yan! ako kahit may bisyo tumatakbo for the sheer enjoyment i feel from running. kung gusto nyo ng mga sched of runs that are organized around the metro, PM nyo lng ako. ayaw ko magadvertise ng ibang site publicly. hehehe. ;D

So, any post-holiday runs...?

IF ever one is to compete in a fun run for the first time, Servinio recommends the First Don Henrico's Run this December 17, 2011 (Saturday) at 3:00 PM in the CCP grounds. Distances are 10, five and three kilometers. The course is relatively flat and easy and no scaling of flyovers! READ MORE.

May 27, 2012 (Sunday) is shaping up to be a very busy day for running with so many events in and around the Mega Manila area. Here are two events worthy of your consideration.

Just click on the graphics for more details.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast