twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: World Boxing Scene

Share/Bookmark

Re: World Boxing Scene

I just wanna see match ups like Cotto-Mayweather, Cotto-Hatton, Pacquiao-Valero, sana magkaroon naman ng balls si Mayweather na kalabanin sila Cotto or Manny Pacman, di puro dada, and his estranged father, Floyd Sr. is the most arrogant trainer in Boxing today.

malabo si floyd junior na basta-basta lang bumalik sa eksena dahil iniingatan nya ang kanyang unblemished fight record, and for some reason, miguel cotto is one fighter mayweather has been ducking for the longest time. tama ka, matagal nang hinihintay yung showdown nina mayweather at miguel cotto, pero mukhang hindi mangyayari. the only way to pry junior out of retirement is for pacquiao to beat ricky hatton and set up an inevitable showdown between the two greatest fighters of this century. at pag na-olats si mayweather, saka lamang yan maghahabol ng laban kay cotto ;D
    "Of all the books I read, Facebook is the greatest"
    --sign on a T-shirt I saw on the way to work the other day

natalo ni cotto si michael jennings (first fight since margarito) at gusto nya labanan either yung panalo sa pacquiao-hatton or shane mosley (rematch) pero most likely Joshua clottey or andre berto ang kalaban niya. there is also a possibility na si kermit cintron ang susunod na kalaban niya.
    This Phenom is for real!!!

televised ba ang Juan Manuel Marquez-Juan Diaz fight this Sunday?

i hope it is, it'll be a brawl. in one of the increasingly weirder developments in boxing, this fight will be for the WBA and WBO lightweight titles that was left vacant after nate campbell couldn't make the weight in his title defense vs ali funeka. this despite marquez being ranked just #5 and diaz #6 by the WBA.

if this fight isn't televised, just wait a few days and the torrent will be available in any of the top torrents sites. maganda pa video quality because it's HBO PPV.

go diaz!

Just in case the fight of JMM and Diaz is not shown in the Philippines, you can watch the livestream at: http://www.justin.tv/pacfanscorner access code is 143445254

Thanks to the owner of the site http://www.pacfans-corner.com/ for the livestream

Wow... John-Juarez was a draw. What a hometown decision.

juan manuel marquez notched a career defining win over juan diaz via a TKO in the 9th round. i thought JMM was going down when diaz pummeled him in the early rounds, but you really must appreciate his ability to come back just when he appears to be ready to fold. great fight, the best so far this year.

i think a pacquiao-marquez 3 ought to be at least considered if not be manny's first option for his next fight
    This Phenom is for real!!!

well, his next fight after ricky hatton? depende kung ano ang magiging outcome on may 2nd. if pacquaio beats hatton, then the stars will align for a showdown with mayweather junior. however, if our pambansang kamao stumbles against the manchester brawler, two things just might happen:

1. JMM just might get his long-awaited rematch and annex his trilogy with manny, or
    2. JMM will say forget manny for now and instead aim for ricky hatton or even roger junior.

either prospect is feasible in the event of a pacquiao loss. now about mayweather: even with marquez's career resurgence, it'll be next to impossible for him to coax mayweather out of retirement. the former pound-for-pound king will not stake his unbeaten career record for juan manuel marquez. right now, he's already a lock for the boxing hall of fame as among the very few fighters who have retired unbeaten; in fact, the only one i can name right now who retired unbeaten was THE rocky marciano. i believe the only boxer who will make him get out of bed at six in the morning to do roadwork is manny pacquaio.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast