twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wealth Opportunities: Taking Advantage Of Our Business Network and "Connections"

How can we earn more money?

My family is into hog raising, food stalls, and construction businesses. We also just ventured into making and packaging smoked pork tapa (which tastes like real beef or even better!) and smoked pork spare ribs. We are looking into the possibility of wholesaling these items for bigger distribution scale.

My wife's family owns an exclusive spa for women in Makati which is also a clinic for dental and derma services. The spa is now venturing into home servicing in the Katipunan, Libis, White Plains, and Ortigas areas.

A group of very interested and wealthy Koreans are looking for a big empty lot in the areas of Ortigas and Makati for future construction of building(s). Just PM me if you know any.

Let's use this thread to discover business opportunities by sharing with one another the businesses you are currently into, planning to venture into, and the "resources" that you have that could be used by others for other businesses.

Re: Wealth Opportunities: Taking Advantage Of Our Business Network and "Connecti

1. NABRO
    2. Scalp UAAP tickets, especially to Ateneo-La Salle games.

;D
    *clap-clapclap-clap-clap-clap-clap* FIGHT!
    The original. The one word that conquers.

----

"We will kill them all."

-- Optimus Prime, referring to Decepticons in Transformers 3

Re: Wealth Opportunities: Taking Advantage Of Our Business Network and "Connections"

^Networking with P. Orbeta.

Re: Wealth Opportunities: Taking Advantage Of Our Business Network and "Connections"

^ Serves Gil_Andrews right for trying to infuse serious business into a site loaded with nothing but smart alec hoops fanatics. ;D

Seriously though, I've been asked to organize a foundation that will serve along the lines of American think tanks. The thrust: pushing the gospel of Jathrop as the long-term answer to the conundrum of the fossil fuel-environmental degradation axis.

FRIENDS LANG KAMI

you might also want to explore algae as a biofuel. its the supposed to be a hundred times or so more efficient than jatropa although it still has some tech hurdles. I think PNOC has made a tie-up with an american company concernig algae as a biofuel

Quote Originally Posted by Joescoundrel
    ^ Serves Gil_Andrews right for trying to infuse serious business into a site loaded with nothing but smart alec hoops fanatics. ;D

Seriously though, I've been asked to organize a foundation that will serve along the lines of American think tanks. The thrust: pushing the gospel of Jathrop as the long-term answer to the conundrum of the fossil fuel-environmental degradation axis.

^ Serves Gil_Andrews right for trying to infuse serious business into a site loaded with nothing but smart Alec hoops fanatics. ;D

Seriously though, I've been asked to organize a foundation that will serve along the lines of American think tanks. The thrust: pushing the gospel of Jatropha as the long-term answer to the conundrum of the fossil fuel-environmental degradation axis.
    Can you explain this further Joe. I have recently immersed myself into Peak Oil literature as well as geopolitics. The foundation sounds interesting for a peak oil, imperial collapse, Islamic revival sucker and¬* apocalyptic turd like me. Been trying to join the David Suzuki Foundation to no avail. ;D

Nuclear power and "clean" coal¬* are gaining momentum as the readily available energy sources¬* given the "peak oil" scenario and various legislations.¬* At the current price of oil, oil sands (although an ecologically disastrous undertaking) have become another source of oil rivaling the Saudi reserves.¬* Energy carriers like Hydrogen fuel cells ,on the other hand, are now mainstream.

Finding an alternative to oil is a task that this generation must undertake. Fossil Fuel is both an energy source and an energy carrier. Not to mention the thousands of donwstream industries that depend on oil. Our lives are practically dependent on fossile fuel. Transportaion, clothing, food, shelter, energy are heavily dependent on fossil fuel.

Kindly post a link regarding Jatropha which contains the economics as well as the Net Energy Gain ratio. Would this alternative be cheaper and readily available for mass consumption? Or will this cater to certain communities with a particular lifestyle?
    COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¬°√ĀNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ¬ŅEntiendes?

Danny, I am still consolidating my own resources and information on this, in line with my undertakings for the people who asked me to help set up the "think tank". It is not as easy at it seems. Energy security is THE biggest concern for all the major powers now.
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Ene...t/cda07-03.cfm

Try this one out, a simulation game from the Heritage Foundation.
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

Danny, I am still consolidating my own resources and information on this, in line with my undertakings for the people who asked me to help set up the "think tank". It is not as easy at it seems. Energy security is THE biggest concern for all the major powers now.
    Joe, here's a link I normally refer to on matters of energy. It's sort of a clearinghouse for energy related issues. I also sent this to Jarius Bondoc, the columnists, and a short¬* intorduction about peak oil which he published last year. I understand Jarius was the first columnists in Manila to mention¬* Peak Oil in a major daily.

I hope this will help (The site is consciously pessimistic though ). Let's do our small share. But you, you have a huge task ahead. :D

http://www.energybulletin.net/

Thanks also for the link.

With the possible "collapse" of the US Dollar, buy gold and silver coins. Pwede din Gold bars like those "kilobars". The best hedge against the shrinking American currency.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast