twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for future PCCL Tournament

Share/Bookmark

Suggestion for future PCCL Tournament

Tapos na ang 2008 PCCL Tournament next year PCCL ano ba sa tingin niyo ang mga dapat idagdag or baguhin sa liga para mas lalong gumanda ang tournament. Suggestion ko i-organize ng SBP ang lahat ng College Tournament ng UAAP, NCAA, CESAFI etc... season (sabay-sabay start ng tournament) tapos kung sino man ang mag champion automatic seed na agad ang team for Sweet 16 then isunod agad tong PCCL para healthy pa ang mga player nasa kundisyon pa & malamang pati mga alumni & student fans nasa kondisyon pa imagine the crowd from team NCAA & UAAP ;D. Pwede kaya manyare ito, kayo ano ma sa-suggest niyo* ???
    [tt]" The youth is the hope of our future "[/tt]

Re: Suggestion for future PCCL Tournament

This has been posted here before.

The players from NCAA who are turning pro are not included in the PCC while the team itself can play, therefore, the teams that will be playing in the PCC is different in a way, because of the departure of the key players of the teams. Ano kaya ang magagawang nilang paraan para maayos yun?

do the pccl right after the uaap/ncaa tournaments.

and my suggestion is, telecast every game from the sweet 16 onwards LIVE! and on a free-to-air channel.

Quote Originally Posted by augustine
    do the pccl right after the uaap/ncaa tournaments.*

and my suggestion is, telecast every game from the sweet 16 onwards LIVE! and on a free-to-air channel.
    I agree. I felt C/S 9 should have aired the championship game live instead of showing it on delayed primetime against the news programs of GMA and ABS.

With due respect to solar pero mas gusto ko yung Studio 23 coverage.
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_lion
    With due respect to solar pero mas gusto ko yung Studio 23 coverage.
    Puwede pero sa Studio 23, wala na si Sev Sarmenta. And besides, Studio 23 is airing UAAP volleyball right now.

dont give minor league champions an outright sweet 16 berth.

Quote Originally Posted by chellotte8
    This has been posted here before.

The players from NCAA who are turning pro are not included in the PCC while the team itself can play, therefore, the teams that will be playing in the PCC is different in a way, because of the departure of the key players of the teams. Ano kaya ang magagawang nilang paraan para maayos yun?
    Unless the PCCL solves this dilema, laging may asterisk ang PCCL.
    Kelvin Dela Pena (MAPUA), Chris Tiu (ATENEO), Pong Escobal (SAN BEDA) and Marcy Arellano (UE) opted not to play in the PCCL.

Regarding sa TV coverage, I agree na kung hindi kaya ng Solar i-televise ang games ng LIVE ibigay na lang sa ibang media entity na may kakayahang mag broadcast ng games ng LIVE like STUDIO23.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

-better seedings sa PCCL, some seeded teams are good only 4 the wildcard phase...

-mother leagues should make basketball a 2nd sem event, pra tuloy-tuloy hanggang summer ung mga laro, from UAAP/NCAA etc to the PCCL.
    "Bring Everything to the Game"-LeBron James

More sponsors and media hype.
    Letran Knights: 16-time NCAA Men's Basketball
    1938 - 1950 - 1960 - 1966 - 1970 - 1979 - 1982 - 1983 -
    1984 - 1986 - 1987 - 1992 - 1998 - 1999 - 2003 - 2005

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast