twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83

Thread: TV Schedules

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    TV Schedules

    GAME DATE TIME MATCHUP TV AIRING

    Nov 4 12nn-2pm Lyceum-Batangas vs MIT Nov 7, 5pm on BTV
    Nov 4 2pm-4pm EAC vs St. Clare Nov 9, 5pm on BTV
    Nov 6 10am-12nn St. Clare vs UE Nov 14, 5pm on BTV
    Nov 6 2pm-4pm UST vs Arellano Nov 16, 5pm on BTV
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

  2. #2

    Re: TV Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by gameface_one
    GAME DATE* * * * * * * * * * * TIME* * * * * * * * * * * * * *MATCHUP* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * TV AIRING

    Nov 4* * * * * * * * * * * * * *12nn-2pm* * * * * * * * * Lyceum-Batangas vs MIT* * * * * * * Nov 7, 5pm on BTV
    Nov 4* * * * * * * * * * * * * * 2pm-4pm* * * * * * * * * *EAC vs St. Clare* * * * * * * * * * * * *Nov 9, 5pm on BTV
    Nov 6* * * * * * * * * * * * * *10am-12nn* * * * * * * * * *St. Clare vs UE* * * * * * * * * * * * *Nov 14, 5pm on BTV
    Nov 6* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *2pm-4pm* * * * * * * * * * *UST vs Arellano* * * * * * * * * * * Nov 16, 5pm on BTV
    I just hope they promote these games well... I saw the zonal eliminations in BTV and the Makati Coliseum is empty... It would be so boring to watch for 2 hours...
    Youtube Video#1 - AMA vs. WLC Championship Game
    Youtube Video#2 - Game Proper
    Look at how big the crowd was... Ormoc City loves Basketball

  3. #3

    Re: TV Schedules

    we don't have btv, any other tv channels where we can watch the games?

  4. #4

    Re: TV Schedules

    Sir gameface_one: Do you have the complete schedule of game? Thanks.

  5. #5

    Re: TV Schedules

    Sana hindi delayed ang TV airing ng Sweet 16.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

  6. #6

    Re: TV Schedules

    PCC ZONALS (Nov 3, 4, 5 and 6)
    Venue: Makati Coliseum



    DATE TIME TEAMS
    Nov 3 10am-12nn Arellano U vs. St. Louis U
    12nn - 2nn Lyceum-Batangas vs. Univ. of Luzon
    2nn - 4nn UE vs. EAC

    Nov 4 10am-12nn Don Bosco vs. Univ of Nueva Caceres
    12nn - 2nn Lyceum-Batangas vs. MIT
    2nn - 4nn EAC vs. St. Clare

    Nov 5 10am-12nn Lyceum(manila) vs. Don Bosco
    12nn - 2nn St. Louis U vs. UST
    2nn - 4nn MIT vs. Univ. of Luzon

    Nov 6 10am-12nn St. Clare vs. UE
    12nn - 2nn Univ of Nueva Caceres vs. Lyceum (MNL)
    2nn - 4nn UST vs. Arellano U


    ZONE 1
    Group A Group B
    apua Arellano
    Lyceum-Batangas UST
    Univ. of Luzon St. Louis

    ZONE 2
    Group C Group D
    Lyceum Manila UE
    Don Bosco EAC
    Univ. of Nueva Caceres St. Clare

    FORMAT
    1. Teams in each group play one round robin.
    2. Top teams in each group advances to national “Sweet 16”.
    3. Ties will be broken by FIBA Classification Rules.


    Modesty is a bitch: www.cheezepaper.blogspot.com

  7. #7

    Re: TV Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by ankle breaker
    we don't have btv, any other tv channels where we can watch the games?
    None for the zonals so far. Better switch
    Modesty is a bitch: www.cheezepaper.blogspot.com

  8. #8

    Re: TV Schedules

    thing is wala talagang btv sa cebu

    durden, know the bracket assignements for zone 4?
    Cebu will be a stronger power in basketball very soon...
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

  9. #9

    Re: TV Schedules

    how about the sweet 16? will C/S 9 or ABS cover this?

  10. #10

    Re: TV Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by durden_tyler
    PCC ZONALS (Nov 3, 4, 5 and 6)
    Venue: Makati Coliseum



    DATE TIME TEAMS
    Nov 3 * * * * 10am-12nn * * * Arellano U* vs.* St. Louis U
    * * * * * *12nn - 2nn * * * * * * * Lyceum-Batangas vs. Univ. of Luzon
    * * * * * *2nn - 4nn * * * * * * UE vs. EAC

    Nov 4 * * * * 10am-12nn * * * * *Don Bosco vs. Univ of Nueva Caceres
    * * * * * * * * * *12nn - 2nn * * * * * * Lyceum-Batangas vs. MIT
    * * * * * *2nn - 4nn * * * * * * EAC* vs.* St. Clare

    Nov 5 * * * * 10am-12nn * * * * * * * *Lyceum(manila) vs. Don Bosco
    * * * * * * 12nn - 2nn * * * * * * * * *St. Louis U vs. UST
    * * * * * * 2nn - 4nn * * * * * * * * * MIT vs. Univ. of Luzon

    Nov 6 * * * * 10am-12nn * * * * * * * * *St. Clare* vs.* UE
    * * * * * *12nn - 2nn * * * * * * *Univ of Nueva Caceres vs. Lyceum (MNL)
    * * * * * * 2nn - 4nn * * * * * * * * UST vs. Arellano U


    ZONE 1
    Group A Group B
    apua * Arellano
    Lyceum-Batangas * * UST
    Univ. of Luzon St. Louis

    ZONE 2
    Group C Group D
    Lyceum Manila * * * *UE
    Don Bosco * * * * EAC
    Univ. of Nueva Caceres* * * St. Clare

    FORMAT
    1. Teams in each group play one round robin.
    2. Top teams in each group advances to national “Sweet 16”.
    3. Ties will be broken by FIBA Classification Rules.


    durden_tyler, can you enumerate for us as to which bracket papasok sa Sweet 16 ang top 2 teams of Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3 and Zone 4?

    Like yung top 2 ng Zone 1, saan sila ma-bracket sa side ba ng Ateneo or San Beda.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

 
Visitor count:
Copyright © 2005 - 2013. Gameface.ph