twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Keeps You Fit?

Share/Bookmark

Re: What Keeps You Fit?

Walk 4 kilometers every day, 2 to the office, 2 going home, helps to live near work, har-har!

Since I got a handsome blue apbt last month, I've been walking around the neighborhood everyday, 30 mins early morning and 30 mins in the evening. I also get to talk with a lot of people because they can't help but interfere with my walk to ask about my big dog.

People, curious lang ako. Meron ba dito na umiinom ng Fitrum? If yes, any comment about the product? Thanks.

i'm nowhere near "fit". but when i'm in the mood to try, i go boxing and i play basketball once a week.
    Love may leave your heart like shattered glass. But keep in mind that there's someone who'll be willing to endure the pain of picking up the pieces so you could be whole again.

Since lahat naman tayo mahilig sa basketbol, i think playing the game is the best way to keep fit.

Sa mga hindi na bata tulad ko( hindi rin naman katandaan) where playing 'whole court' could have disastrous consequences, shooting 3's or just taking 100 free throws on weekends will definitely give you a good sweat and at the same time keep you trim.

Hanggang tatluhan na lang kasi ang kaya ko eh ;D

Pero pag may mga nanunood na chikas we can always summon our reserve energy to play "whole court".* *Medyo dayain mo na lang sa depensa at antay antay ka na lang ng fastbreak.* *;D

I can recall a friend who mutates to a Magic Johnson pag-nanonoud ang girlfriend. Plays center, forward and guard with 101% tenacity. And damn, he rebound, dribble, set up plays and shoot the ball himself as if he has no teammates. Magic sans willingness to pass the ball ;D
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

^ And he is absent from work the next day due to sore muscles. ;D

^^
    Play 1: Shoots the 3. If he makes it, he'd raise his 3 fingers sabay takbong mayaman. If he misses... looks at his hands, wipes them with his shorts, then shakes his head.
    Play 2: Drive to the lane for a floater. If he makes it, he'll stare at the opposing team's big man sabay takbong mayaman. If he misses, he'd call a foul. Nana... nana... nanana... heeeyyy.....Play 3: Pick and roll with the big man (of course he rolls :D). chest bumps the big man sabay takbong mayaman. If he makes it, he'd pat the big man's back and say... good pass. If he misses, looks disgustedly at the big man and shakes his head.
    Play 4: Passes to the wings, takes a hard cut towards the lane, get's a return pass and shoots. Points at the wingman sabay takbong mayaman. If he misses, he'd glare at the wingman and make a passing motion with his arms.

Sapul
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast