twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: PCCL News and Updates

Share/Bookmark

Re: PCCL News and Updates

I believe this move by MVP is very Good! But for me its not the prize money the teams should eye for but the "CHANCE" to go to Serbia for the 2009 Universiade Games and represent the Philippines.
    Come on people, this should be the ultimate prize!
    Hindi lahat nagkakaroon ng ganitong chance na mairepresent ang bansa natin sa international competition.
    “Unbeknownst to most historians, Einstein started down the road of professional basketball before an ankle injury diverted him to science”- Gary Larson

Quote Originally Posted by franz_inwurdz
    Nagbigay na nga ang tao, iinsultuhin pa. crabs :P
    ang pinoy talaga :D
    What you grinning at Pyscho?

'Obyus galing PEx ang mga talangka na iyan.' lol
    "Noynoy is Not My President!!!" at Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noynoy-Aquino-is-NOT-MY-PRESIDENT/122596721092454?ref=ts

Basta alam ko ang totoong pagbibigay ay yaong walang ina-asahang kapalit. Mahirap yaong nagmamalinis kuno pero ma-dehado lang ng kaunti ang manok eh mabilis pa sa alas-kwatro ang pagbibigay ng abisong may kulay. Tanong nyo kay Pareng Chino.

Dami mong alam Growling Fish. Tumutulong na iyong tao binibira pa. Di kaya inggit lang yan?

Quote Originally Posted by Regular Grey
    Dami mong alam Growling Fish. Tumutulong na iyong tao binibira pa. Di kaya inggit lang yan?
    nakups ;D
    "I Love Being Wrong Because That Makes Me Right!"

It seems that the format for the zonal meets and the wild card phases were not thoroughly thought through. I will have a word soon with the PCCL people and see how they came up with the invitations especially for the wild cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Miguel
    It seems that the format for the zonal meets and the wild card phases were not thoroughly thought through. I will have a word soon with the PCCL people and see how they came up with the invitations especially for the wild cards.
    you are right.... not for anything else....

i also thought how LYCEUM got into the wild card when in fact they do not represent any school league....

dapat waiting na din arellano university for being the ncraa champions last year on top of the father martins title....

The PCCL said that it is either the UCAA or NCRAA champion that would represent the Sweet 16 but its should be logical to have the UCAA titlist in the Sweet 16 because it is synchronized with the schedule of the other leagues. And besides, the FMC should not be a part of the PCCL.

As for Lyceum, yes they should be included in the PCCL dahil wala naman talaga silang nirerepresent na liga.

Quote Originally Posted by Growling.Fish
    tsk..money..money..si mvp talaga akala puro pera lang lahat.
    Ganito yan, bata.....

Yung mula sa PCCL mismo ay para sa paaralan. Walang nakakaalam kung aabutan ng paaralan ang coaches at players ng kahit maliit na bahagi mula sa prize money na ito.

Yung ibibigay ni MVP ay nakalaan mismo para sa coaches at players.

Malaking incentive yan para sa team, lalo at papalapit na ang pasko pag natapos ang torneong ito.

Kung marapat bang bigyan ng cash prizes ang mga bata at coaches nila can be made a point of argument for the hypocrites who say that being student-althletes they shouldn't be getting such cash prizes.

Sa akin, they deserve it, kahit sino pa ang manalo.

For so many years, the schools and other people have benefited from the achievements of these kids. They are literally walking advertisements for their schools and nagpapalaki sa ego ng mga kung sinong mga mapapel.

Isipin mo, ang isang magaling na line-up generates so much free media mileage for the school and its sponsors. I-suma total mo ang ginagastos para sa team - scholarship, food and lodging, etc. barya lang yun kung paaralan mismo ang gagastos para sa media mileage nakukuha nila. Simply, ga-milyon ang halaga ng press na nagmumula sa mga magagaling na team, barya lang ang gastos sa team kung ikukumpara.

Sabi ni MVP para sa team mismo ang pera. Sa players at coaches.

Marapat lang!
    We had a head start in this game. At one time we had a glorious 3rd place finish in the World Championship and was the undisputed power in Asia. But the world has learned how to play it. They may not be as good as us,but they have enough smarts to make use of their height. That is enough to beat us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast