twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: PCCL News and Updates

Share/Bookmark

Re: PCCL News and Updates

Quote Originally Posted by ankle breaker
    kumusta ang results sa zone 4? start ata ngayon doon sa CDO.
    oo nga eh... kaka-adik tuloy... pati ako naghihintay na... pero mukhang walang nanunuod doon na alam ang forum na ito eh...
    Youtube Video#1 - AMA vs. WLC Championship Game
    Youtube Video#2 - Game Proper
    Look at how big the crowd was... Ormoc City loves Basketball

can we have the updated brackets, please....
    Defining John Paul is an exercise in futility...

Tams crush Zambo ‘Eagles’
    By Cedelf P. Tupas
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 00:34:00 11/15/2008

MANILA, Philippines—Far Eastern University scored a 105-55 demolition of Ateneo de Zamboanga Friday night to pace Group A of the Philippine Collegiate Championship Mindanao zonals at the Xavier University Gym in Cagayan de Oro City.

The Tamaraws, third placers in the UAAP, can clinch a spot in the Sweet 16 with a victory over Xavier University today.

Capitol University of Cagayan de Oro and University of San Carlos were playing in the lone Group B match as of press time.

Also vying for a slot from Group B is the University of Mindanao.

The group winners in the Mindanao zonals will meet either UAAP first runner-up La Salle or NCAA losing finalist Jose Rizal University in the Sweet 16 tournament starting on Nov. 24.

Among the players suiting up for the Tamaraws are Mark Barroca, JR Cawaling, Reil Cervantes, Jens Knuttel, Aldrech Ramos, Jon Alisbo and Jun Tanuan.

The other Sweet 16 pairings pit UAAP titlist Ateneo against Lyceum Manila, NCAA champion San Beda versus University of San Jose Recoletos, University of the East against University of Visayas, Mapua against Manuel L. Quezon University, Letran versus San Sebastian Cavite, and Arellano against Universal College of Nursing.

Tama ang analysis. Nasa group of death daw ang FEU. :D

ZONE 4 (Cagayan de Oro)

Nov 14:* Game Results
    5:30-7:00 PM - FEU vs. ADZ -> FEU (105) - ADZ (55)
    7:00-8:30 PM - USC vs. CU -> CU (87) - USC (84)

USJ-R got a lot of respect for nearly beating Letran, but now we see USC losing to an unknown school like Capitol University?

Gotta give a lot of credit to the coaches and players of CU.
    "Noynoy is Not My President!!!" at Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noynoy-Aquino-is-NOT-MY-PRESIDENT/122596721092454?ref=ts

USC led by as much as 11 points in regulation time. it was 75 all at the end of regulation. SMS I got from team statistician mentioned USC's 21 turnovers hurt. Uphilll climb for USC as they meet an even better opponent in the UM Wildcats at 430 pm today.
    Cebu will be a stronger power in basketball very soon...
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

Breaking News: FEU defeated Xavier U. 77-71.

Xavier U was waxing hot in the opening quarter, hitting a couple of 3's and getting a couple of second chance points. FEU started slow and they had a hard time penetrating inside with 6'6 JP Erram manning the post, which also got a couple of blocks inside. The 1st quarter ended with the Crusaders leading 27-19.

In the 2nd quarter, FEU slowly crawl its way back to the game with Paul Sanga and Jonathan Fernandez started hitting their shots from rainbow territory converting 3 or 4 3pt baskets. FEU captured the lead 37-36 when Mark Barroca scored 2pts with a lay-up about 2mins remaining at the half. FEU converted another shot and led the game 39-36, then the Crusaders answered with a 3pt shot courtesy of Jet Yaranon. Halftime score was 39 all.

It was a game of short runs in the 3rd quarter as both teams keep on exchanging leads. Xavier U. led 57-60 after the 3rd quarter.

In the 4th quarter, JB Tagarda, the elder brother of UE guard Lucas Tagarda, started to convert a couple of lay-ups as Xavier U led with 6pts with about 5mins left in the 4th quarter. Then, the Tamaraws started to play zone defense against the Crusaders which led to a lot of turnovers and converting a lot of breakaway lay-ups. The Crusaders' shooters also started to have a hard time shooting from the outside because of the Tamaraws' zone D. FEU also tightened its defense which resulted to a lot of missed shots by the the Crusaders. The game ended 77-71.

Sorry guys, ito lang masasabi ko about the game. I was not able to write it down that's why I cannot give you the exact details of the game coz I was hanging at the rails! Grabe jam-packed kasi ang gym tapos nahuli ako sa pagpasok kasi may class pa ako.
    What you grinning at Pyscho?

oops just when I said that, USC gets a 32 point win over UM. If CU wins over UM, I believe they will advance to the Sweet 16. If UM wins tomorrow, quotient system na yan
    Cebu will be a stronger power in basketball very soon...
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

walay cross over semi finals ani pareho didto sa ormoc?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast