twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Warriors in the Off-Season

Share/Bookmark

Re: Red Warriors in the Off-Season

..balita ko si lucio tan na ang magtatake over ng position ni P.O Domingo..hindi nya naman siguro hahayaang magealam anak nya sa palakaran ni coach dindo..

^ My goodness, I should catch up on old times with Mrs Cortez and the other admin from UE, all this time I thought the venerable Panfilo O Domingo had passed on...
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

i really feel acuña can play major minutes for the warriors, with his 6'3 height, he can play the shooting guard position, which can create major problems for other teams. for me, he's a mark borboran in the making, tall and can shoot from beyond the arc.
    Keep The Faith
    [size=10pt]GO REDS FIGHT![/size]

sayang nga si acuna..mauubos yung playing years nya sa ue na hindi nakakapaglaro...

sino nga pala nanalo sa ue vs eac kanina?

Panalo ang UE. Tambak ang EAC. Si Martines ang gumawa.

University of the East, University of Luzon and Arellano U hurdled their respective rivals yesterday to move a win away from sealing their berths in the “Sweet 16” of the 2008 Philippine Collegiate Champions League at the Makati Coliseum.

The Warriors rode on a big run down the stretch to outlast the upset-conscious Emilio Aguinaldo College Generals, 92-74, while Univ. of Luzon cagers, the Region II titlists, smothered the Lyceum-Batangas side, 79-62.

The Chiefs, on the other hand, showed too much class and power against the Baguio City-based St. Louis U quintet, 82-36.

The victories thus moved the three teams closer to the tournament proper where they would join the first eight qualifiers – all champions in their respective leagues headed by UAAP’s Ateneo and NCAA’s San Beda.

The winner in the national finals will gain a berth in the 2009 Universiade in Serbia.

The tournament, sponsored by Smart, PLDT, KFC, Flying V, Fil-Oil and The Philippine STAR, is also putting up P500,000, P200,000 and P150,000 in scholarship grants with an extra P500,000, P200,000 and P150,000 in cash for the first, second and third placers, respectively, courtesy of telecommunications main man Manny V. Pangilinan.

UE coach Dindo Pumaren, whose wards need to beat St. Claire on Thursday to clinch a Sweet 16 spot, said he’s satisfied with the win considering they have yet to practice as a team since the conclusion of the UAAP cage season.

“To tell you honestly, this is the first time we played as a team since the UAAP,” said Pumaren, who is missing the services of Marcy Arellano (no-show) and Hans Thiele (fractured foot).

Pari Llagas, James Martinez, Elmer Espiritu and Raffy Reyes stepped up in the absence of Arellano and Thiele by firing 23, 19, 13 and 10 points, respectively.
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

Quote Originally Posted by sa_pula
    sayang nga si acuna..mauubos yung playing years nya sa ue na hindi nakakapaglaro...

sino nga pala nanalo sa ue vs eac kanina?
    I share the same sentiment. Ewan ko bakit nagbubutas na lang siya lagi ng bangko sa tutuusin magaling naman siya at mapakikinabangan. :-\
    For which that does not kill me, shall only make me stronger.

sino si monteclaro?..na recruit daw sya ng ue? ..any info?

Panalo tayo kahapon sa St. Claire, tinambakan! Hehehehehe! May ibubuga naman pala itong si Lucas Tagarda na kumana ng 19 points, makaya kaya nila ang UV Lancers ni Greg Slaughter na 6'11? Malalaman natin kung kaya pa kahit wala na si Marcy at Hans, medyo may kalakasan ang CESAFI Champs.
    Pamantasan ng Silangan........ Pamantasan ka naming MAHAL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chez_moi
    Panalo tayo kahapon sa St. Claire, tinambakan! Hehehehehe! May ibubuga naman pala itong si Lucas Tagarda na kumana ng 19 points, makaya kaya nila ang UV Lancers ni Greg Slaughter na 6'11? Malalaman natin kung kaya pa kahit wala na si Marcy at Hans, medyo may kalakasan ang CESAFI Champs.
    UE will win this one against UV..... baka press pa lang wala na sila magawa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast