twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gallent's wish list for '85

Share/Bookmark

Gallent's wish list for '85

With the departure of Ballesteros and Viray, Coach george needs to step on the gas this early. Here are my candidates to bolster the stags next season:

1. Junar Arce - PCU will be on indefinite leave next season and if they could convince him to stay and establish his residency now he's a Legitimate Big with tons of upside. His footwork and shot blocking is impressive.

2. Jamil Ortuoste - This kid is a lights out shooter and a great finisher, he averages 11.8 ppg behind the deep guard rotation of the staglets, he's a anthony del rio 2.0 with better handling and better shooting mechanics.

3.Raffy Gusi - His range is tremendous, it reminds me of Nico Uy. He can easily blow by defenders and attack the paint.

4.Almond Vosotros - This guy has a lot of tricks in his bag. Very unpredictable, mantains his composure during pressure situations. An open court finisher, you can even throw a few defender and it wont matter.

Re: Gallent's wish list for '85

i saw vosotros played yesterday and this kid has something, cool na cool. how about si arvie di ba kasali sa wish list ni coach? maganda yatang idea yung bringas brothers in the same roster next year.... ;D

Ayaw ba ni Coach Gallent kay Andrada? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by King_stag
    4.Almond Vosotros - This guy has a lot of tricks in his bag. Very unpredictable, mantains his composure during pressure situations. An open court finisher, you can even throw a few defender and it wont matter.
    This guy reminds me of a Boyet Bautista with better upside kasi mas maaga pumutok ang laro.
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

Almond Vosotros is the Staglets' best one-on-one player. A smooth-penetrator in the shaded lane. But at 5'9", he should convert himself into a point guard in the senior's level. He is a high-scoring guard.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat
    Almond Vosotros is the Staglets' best one-on-one player. A smooth-penetrator in the shaded lane. But at 5'9", he should convert himself into a point guard in the senior's level. He is a high-scoring guard.
    He's still young, if he grew up a couple of inches more it's harder to stop him. He had 22 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists and 2 steals in the first game of the finals.

He's still young, if he grew up a couple of inches more it's harder to stop him. He had 22 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists and 2 steals in the first game of the finals.
    this kid is really tough,i knew him personally as he's just around the neighborhood.mr basic basketball as i would say.makes it looks easy when he plays even in crunch time.if you would notice,he scored almost on all parts of the floor but he wasnt that lucky beyond the arc..this guy is not just a great one on one player but also a deadly shooter.. i expect him to adjust in game two and sank consistent 3-points shots..i hope he'll grow more inches to be a dominating 2guard but this guy can play the point for sure.. so much more to watch from this guy..

Quote Originally Posted by ericgordon
    this kid is really tough,i knew him personally as he's just around the neighborhood.mr basic basketball as i would say.makes it looks easy when he plays even in crunch time.if you would notice,he scored almost on all parts of the floor but he wasnt that lucky beyond the arc..this guy is not just a great one on one player but also a deadly shooter.. i expect him to adjust in game two and sank consistent 3-points shots..i hope he'll grow more inches to be a dominating 2guard but this guy can play the point for sure.. so much more to watch from this guy..
    how old is he? is he graduating?
    ANIMO!

Quote Originally Posted by cub
    Quote Originally Posted by ericgordon
    how old is he? is he graduating?
    Graduating. 18 years old (daw).
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Mahusay nga talaga yung Vosotros. Kayang gumawa ng sarili nyang play, sana makuha natin sya, pati si Gusi. :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast