twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: The New Wave Music Thread

Share/Bookmark

Re: The New Wave Music Thread

tff concert last night is such a blast in a jam packed araneta coliseum. :D as pinoy wavers showed their undying passion over new wave & 80's music that after 25 years or so, the magic of new wave music is still alive.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=140198456018370&ref=mf

whoever went earlier and participated. solid.

wow i belong...
    [glow=red,4,300]I can't ever understand why my team has been cursed, poisoned and condemned. When they have been tryin' every fight to win the trophy. I'm tellin' you it isn't easy--believe me![/glow]

We love 'em, We fight with 'em. Unlucky boys of Red (Warriors).

I finally got the limited edition Identity Crisis double CD produced by the band themselves. It includes their 1988 debut Tale Of Two and their follow up Water Came Running plus 2 songs which were included in compilations. They sell the CD's on their 1 night reunion concert last sep 9 at the NBC Tent. The CD is 250 and is not available anywhere. You have to pick it up or order online.

I bought the cassette version back when i was still in HS and the sound already deteriorated.

Every new wave fanatic should have this. A great addition to my collection!

Everything's Eventual

The Wild Swans will a concert this Oct 1 at the Esplanade MOA!!! Wow. I'll try to watch and hopefully hear God Forbid, No Bleeding, Infidel and A World Of Milk And Blood.

Plus some new tracks from their just released album The Coldest Winter In Hundred Years. I think its a tribute to the late Pete De Freitas, former drummer of Echo And The Bunnymen.
    Everything's Eventual

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    I finally got the limited edition Identity Crisis double CD produced by the band themselves. It includes their 1988 debut Tale Of Two and their follow up Water Came Running plus 2 songs which were included in compilations. They sell the CD's on their 1 night reunion concert last sep 9 at the NBC Tent. The CD is 250 and is not available anywhere. You have to pick it up or order online.

I bought the cassette version back when i was still in HS and the sound already deteriorated.

Every new wave fanatic should have this. A great addition to my collection!

Oh Man! Where can I buy online? I'm out of the country though.
    COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¡ÁNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ¿Entiendes?

Hey Danny. You can email imaginingoktober.gmail.com for details. Pwede nila ipadala sa yo ung cd.

This is where i pick up my cd

Leveriza & Associates
    27 Mayon St corner Boni ave,
    Mandaluyong City
    Tel no 531-0096
    Fax no 532-7534
    Look for : Jane Pamparo
    Office hours : Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
    Everything's Eventual

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16