twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Main man next season?

Share/Bookmark

Main man next season?

Sino sa tingin nyo ang magdadala sa Stags next season? Para sakin, malaki parin ang pagasa ng Stags next season, madami parin naman returning players eh dba? Si Viray lang ata tsaka si Jason ang mawawala, pwedeng mag step up si Bringas, si Najorda naman pwede nating gawing center, or kung totoo yung tungkol sa JDG guy nayon. :D

Re: Main man next season?

Jericho de Guzman was spotted at the SBC vs. SSC game last Wednesday. Tall but thin and needs a one-year supply of appeton to gain weight. Scouts say that he is a poor man's version of Francis De Leon. Is he really 6'11? I think he is just about 6'8.

Quote Originally Posted by LION

Jericho de Guzman was spotted at the SBC vs. SSC game last Wednesday. Tall but thin and needs a one-year supply of appeton to gain weight. Scouts say that he is a poor man's version of Francis De Leon.* Is he really 6'11?* I think he is just about 6'8.
    That bad? ;D

Jericho de Guzman was spotted at the SBC vs. SSC game last Wednesday. Tall but thin and needs a one-year supply of appeton to gain weight. Scouts say that he is a poor man's version of Francis De Leon.* Is he really 6'11?* I think he is just about 6'8.
    Oh my? Poor man's version ni De Leon? May masisasama paba yun? D ko pa sya nakikita, may mga pics ba kayo dyan?

Quote Originally Posted by razor

That bad?* ;D
    But you can't teach height. ;D Remember that Ekwe has zero basketball skills when he arrived at the den. But physically he was strong and knew how to rebound and block shots.

If de Guzman can contribute defensively like what Ballesteros is doing now for the Stags, I think the Stags will be lucky enough to have a serviceable big man.

According to FEU insiders de Guzman is still very raw for a physical game in the NCAA. This guy tried out for the Tamaraws, placed in the Team B and after went to the US for a supposed personal training to improve his low basketball skills.

But LION is correct, you can't teach height. If this guy would really play for SSC the coaching staff must work triple time since the review on him is not really very nice to hear. Remember Ballesteros only shine this year which is his last playing year after consuming his 5 playing years. So I believe it will be a long and winding road for this kid.

^^^
    nagka ACL injury rin kasi si jason kaya parang balewala yung 2 years nya..

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bro
    According to FEU insiders de Guzman is still very raw for a physical game in the NCAA. This guy tried out for the Tamaraws, placed in the Team B and after went to the US for a supposed personal training to improve his low basketball skills.

But LION is correct, you can't teach height. If this guy would really play for SSC the coaching staff must work triple time since the review on him is not really very nice to hear. Remember Ballesteros only shine this year which is his last playing year after consuming his 5 playing years. So I believe it will be a long and winding road for this kid.
    Actually, Jason Was A good back-up center during his sophomore years, he got injured and the team went down with him. Last Season he was named DPOY and was the leading rebounder and 2nd in shot blocking in the PBL, he was ncaa-ready after his rookie season, Maybe it's not obvious because he doesnt score that much. And aside from rebounding and shot blocking, he also alters the shot of opposing teams.

king_stag, what can you say about Jericho de guzman?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy
    king_stag, what can you say about Jericho de guzman?
    If he stays in baste I think we need a new trainer for him. Wala na si coach bernz. Coach Jolly is focused on our forwards and Coach george focuses on D. Coach Jack is useless, puro lagay lang alam. De Guzman is a project player, if he can add 30 lbs. in his frame it would really help. When he was in FEU the only upside is his height, they told he's a legit 6'11". Nobody knows where he's going to play. Recruiting is heating up and i hope the coaching staff is aggresive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast