twitterfacebookgoogle+register
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: NCAA Season 84 Games

Share/Bookmark

Re: Season 84: Round 1: Blazers vs Dolphins, 28 June 2008 8pm

yep, i was beside him during a tune-up game. Im sure because we have the same length ;D
    maybe he looks tall because he's kinda wiry and he got the hops, but Im really sure he's not more than 6'1"

Quote Originally Posted by King_stag
    yep, i was beside him during a tune-up game. Im sure because we have the same length ;D
    maybe he looks tall because he's kinda wiry and he got the hops, but Im really sure he's not more than 6'1"
    Really? lets check then. For now, I give you the benefit of the doubt sir. Still, thanks. Do you have recent encounters with the PCU Dolphins? Parang mystery yung squad nila satin ngayon eh, very much unscouted. ???
    Burning Legion
    [url=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Burning-Legion/222948157719870]

I think they will win a couple of games. big Beau can create mismatches at the post, if the help D commits he has a finisher in Navarro (legit 6'3") that can finish with his array of shots, amparado (if he's still around) is a streaky shooter. If these guys click and rooks can contribute this team is upset-capable ;D

I think they will win a couple of games. big Beau can create mismatches at the post, if the help D commits he has a finisher in Navarro (legit 6'3") that can finish with his array of shots, amparado (if he's still around) is a streaky shooter. If these guys click and rooks can contribute this team is upset-capable ;D
    Were their credentials for posing a threat on the title stripped when Castro and Espinas left after their 2006 Finals apperance? :D
    Burning Legion

Exactly. Before they won the title the group was a bunch of unknowns (exclude rob sanz) that was rotten in the bottom of the standings . But it's a VERY long shot if they can duplicate that season, but i might be wrong too ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Get_Blazed
    Quote Originally Posted by GHRanger
    G_B,

Who will be the starters for this game? Ano nga ba height ng mga players sa CSB?
    I do not have figures, but know that CSB's biggest problem is the ceiling of players. Porras was the biggest we got and now, he wont play. Im thinking the biggest right now is Umlas, Johnston, and Manlapaz, all at around 6'4. I just dont know about the new faces, though.

Starters? Hmm, who could tell?

Mine:
    C-Archimedes Daviiiiiiid ;D
    PF-Illie Johnston
    SF-Jacob Manlapaz
    SG-Garri Keith Sevilla
    PG-Gelo Montecastro

Archie could even play an inside-outside game that would either draw big men out to guard him, or will leave him open to shoot that threeeeee.
    Sakin I would go Montecastro, Morial, Johnston, Manlapaz and David!

G_B,

Who will be the starters for this game? Ano nga ba height ng mga players sa CSB?
    Wala player over 6ft4 yun CSB!

Exactly. Before they won the title the group was a bunch of unknowns (exclude rob sanz) that was rotten in the bottom of the standings . But it's a VERY long shot if they can duplicate that season, but i might be wrong too ;D
    But they never won the title..right?
    Burning Legion

Quote Originally Posted by bossman
    G_B,

Wala player over 6ft4 yun CSB!
    You sure?? Maybe around 6'3 then.
    Burning Legion

Check mo kung may above 6ft4.. Porras lang sana, eh hindi pa makakalaro! tsk tsk. Sayang!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast