twitterfacebookgoogle+register
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: NCAA Season 84 Games

Share/Bookmark

Merged: NCAA Season 84 Games

June 28 (Saturday) - Araneta Coliseum
    8:00 PM Philippine Christian vs. Saint Benilde

Since no one is starting, let me get the basketball rolling.

It's the first game in the NCAA for coach Gee Abanilla.* There are roughly 6 vets and 9 rooks for this "new look" squad.* They've won and lost some good games in the summer leagues and tune ups.* How will they fare in the NCAA?

The dolphins are out of the icebox and are about to start their last NCAA campaign in a long while.* So expect this as a sort of rallying cry for the dolphins.

Your analysis and matchups please!
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

Re: Season 84: Round 1: Blazers vs Dolphins, 28 June 2008 8pm

They just have to keep the game close and execute ;D Good luck.

expect pcu to run. the only legit BIG they have is Belga, They have tall wiry guys but wont be a threat in the post. The Belga-Porras match-up will be fun to watch ;D

Quote Originally Posted by King_stag
    expect pcu to run. the only legit BIG they have is Belga, They have tall wiry guys but wont be a threat in the post. The Belga-Porras match-up will be fun to watch ;D
    I think Porras is not around anymore for CSB.
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

Quote Originally Posted by GHRanger
    Since no one is starting, let me get the basketball rolling.
    Thanks for taking the initiative. Though I have no real analysis on this, since I am not familiar with the PCU squad these days, Im hoping we can pull one out on Saturday. There would be no TV coverage for this game, so I hope we would al watch this live. Ako manonood(kahit alanganin yung oras)! ;D
    Burning Legion
    [url=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Burning-Legion/222948157719870]

Quote Originally Posted by bigfreeze_bibby
    I think Porras is not around anymore for CSB.
    Sadly, Porras would not play this season. Reports were, it was due to academic reasons(Like CSJL's Fauuuuundo). Siguro hindi nya nameet yung 2.0 mark.

Like King_stag mentioned, sayang, maganda sana yung match-up nila ni Belga in the post. Though advantage ni Belga he can rotate to the outside which could draw the opposing big man out and leave the paint undermanned.
    Burning Legion

G_B,

Who will be the starters for this game? Ano nga ba height ng mga players sa CSB?
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by GHRanger
    G_B,

Who will be the starters for this game? Ano nga ba height ng mga players sa CSB?
    I do not have figures, but know that CSB's biggest problem is the ceiling of players. Porras was the biggest we got and now, he wont play. Im thinking the biggest right now is Umlas, Johnston, and Manlapaz, all at around 6'4. I just dont know about the new faces, though.

Starters? Hmm, who could tell?

Mine:
    C-Archimedes Daviiiiiiid ;D
    PF-Illie Johnston
    SF-Jacob Manlapaz
    SG-Garri Keith Sevilla
    PG-Gelo Montecastro

Archie could even play an inside-outside game that would either draw big men out to guard him, or will leave him open to shoot that threeeeee.
    Burning Legion

johnston is just 6'1"

johnston is just 6'1"
    Are you sure? Imskeptical. He's taller than that based on just standing beside him.
    Burning Legion

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast