twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Blazers' Coaches: Past and Present

Share/Bookmark

Blazers' Coaches: Past and Present

Any inputs about it?

Re: Who do you think is the best coach of CSB?

Dong Vergeire for me!

ton yturi ;D

Quote Originally Posted by King_stag
    ton yturi ;D
    Tonichi Yturri? Bakit naman sya?

he utilizes the fronline of the team, tonichi yturri is also a good tactician. The only problem is his lack of intensity

he utilizes the fronline of the team, tonichi yturri is also a good tactician. The only problem is his lack of intensity
    Sobra nga with intesity. If you here his huddles, baka mabigla ka. Mura left and right. Game read ang kulang nya. Yun practice, galing nya. Pang pros yun conditioning. Pag hindi ka fit you are going to go home talaga. He uses the front line very well. I like his style with that. Knowing na big man sya kaya nya alam na alam

Quote Originally Posted by bossman
    Sobra nga with intesity. If you here his huddles, baka mabigla ka. Mura left and right. Game read ang kulang nya. Yun practice, galing nya. Pang pros yun conditioning. Pag hindi ka fit you are going to go home talaga. He uses the front line very well. I like his style with that. Knowing na big man sya kaya nya alam na alam
    maybe i wasnt able to notice that because the camera is always focused on turo's(valenzona) mouth that time. Even slaps and punches his players

Quote Originally Posted by bossman
    maybe i wasnt able to notice that because the camera is always focused on turo's(valenzona) mouth that time. Even slaps and punches his players
    Tonich is not physical with his players naman. He is not focused on the camera 'cause of the language.

Ok sana si Tonichi kaso limited ang tactics niya compared kay Dong. ;D

Syempre biased agad towards Dong because he gave us our title.
    Pero sino ba talaga ang piankamagaling? I am not ver familiar with the pre-Caloy coaches.
    Burning Legion
    [url=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Burning-Legion/222948157719870]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast