twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: JRU Light Bombers thread

Share/Bookmark

Re: JRU Light Bombers thread

[img width=533 height=800]http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc360/Gameface_Editor/Hoops/IMG_6675.jpg[/img]

Image by Joe Buduan

Gameface is Philippine Basketball
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

[img width=533 height=800]http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc360/Gameface_Editor/Hoops/IMG_6672.jpg[/img]

Image by Joe Buduan

Gameface is Philippine Basketball
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

from NCAA.org.ph

Under Meneses, the Bombers should be a force next year since it would lose only James Sena, Mark Cagoco and John Agas to graduation while expecting to absorb Light Bombers Loui Vigil, the reigning NCAA high school MVP, Joshua Saret and John Yasa.
    Hopefully the these Light Bombers will indeed stay at Kalentong. And if they elect to stay, hopefully hindi sila magaya sa former Light Bombers na si Carlo Lithuania at Raycon Kabigting. Baka naman press release lang ito ng JRU para lumayo na ang mga potential recruiters na makakapag bigay ng mas magandang oppurtunity sa kanila.

It would be also interesting to know who will be named the next head coach of the Light Bombers.

I know that Coach Boy De Vera will be retiring before this year ends because he will be turning 65 years old this year.

It is will be sad to see Coach Boy hanging up his shoes. His program has produced the last 2 juniors MVP, 2 scoring champions, 2 best defensive players, 2 episodes of pinoy records in the last 2 years. He is one of the most efficient coaches I know, because the teams he handled, both in seniors and juniors, were constantly in the Final Four. And he has done that without the benefit of recruitment. Yes, Agovida, Vigil and Saret were walk ins. And Yasa, the #1 shot blocker in this years NCAA juniors division, could not even do push ups if you saw him 2 years ago.

I hope the next Light Bombers coach can follow if not surpass what coach boy has done for JRU. Coach Boy served the school for around 40 years.

Where is Vigil?

Quote Originally Posted by christian
    Where is Vigil?
    La Salle

^ enrolled on time?

Quote Originally Posted by razor
    ^ enrolled on time?
    La Salle next year.

Are Oliveiro (or is it Oliveiros?) and Dela Paz still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Miguel
    Are Oliveiro (or is it Oliveiros?) and Dela Paz still around?
    Yes, they're still around for the Light Bombers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7