twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An OLYMPIC Year, STI in Season 8

Share/Bookmark

An OLYMPIC Year, STI in Season 8

STI played like every bit the defending champion in disposing of the UM Hawks on opening day.

They quickly followed that by acting UNLIKE a champion and letting rival AMA beat them 74-63 in their most recent game. Mike Cabangon served a suspension while Ramon Mabayo decided not to come to the game on time.

Re: An OLYMPIC Year, STI in Season 8

The way the Olympians played was very lackadaisical and AMA played the game of their lives.
    Bottomline, AMA deserved to win, if the Olympians will play like this the whole season unlike their win against
    UM then they will have a hard time returning to the finals.
    Mhel "the Pogi" Garrido
    The Real Aga Muhlach

Mhel could you tell us more about your new guy from STI Cagayan, Semillino. (Did I get the name right?) With his style of blue collar play he looks like he has a bright future.
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

Defending champion STI played off-kilter basketball and fell into a mess of errors in the end game and bowed to San Sebastian Cavite in ongoing Round 1 action 84-78. STI is now at 1-2 in the standings.
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

i've watched that game STI vs. SAN SEBASTIAN... they lost a lot of chances.... but they are good.... and it was a nice game ive witnessed...

Brrrrrrreaakkkkzzzz of da game.........di bale oki laang sayang lang at olats
    Mhel "the Pogi" Garrido
    The Real Aga Muhlach

Wow dito pala ang forum ng mga hardcore fans ng Olympians tulad ko* ;D
    karamihan nga eh bago ang players ng STI, dami na nawala pero i think they are doing fine basing sa standings ngaun, maaga pa nman ang liga...

Gone are the PointGods. Yun siguro ang hinahanap ko sa laro ng STI nung mga huli, si Macabasco n lang naiwang beterano court general, ung iba i think marami pang pagdadaan para mas lalo mahinog although i have seen potential in them.

Mabayo is one hell of a player hehehehe, mas lalo lumakas. Mendoza, hmmm i think may igagaling pa, i think makukuha sa hardwork yan. Vasallo, well i believe malaki improvement, maging consistent lang. Cabangon, im glad anjan parin siya kac STI is really missing the services of Porto, Balneg and Micutuan.

Last years line up was really the team to beat, this year malaking puwang ang kailangan punuan ng mga bago...

Go Olympians!!! I will be cheering for you in the Finals!!!* ;D ;D ;D

“Unbeknownst to most historians, Einstein started down the road of professional basketball before an ankle injury diverted him to science”- Gary Larson

Syanga pala anong nangyari sa GAME vs St Claire 2008-09-01 ang sched nun??? Monday kac di ako nakapunta. pa post nman result sa mga nakapanood ???
    “Unbeknownst to most historians, Einstein started down the road of professional basketball before an ankle injury diverted him to science”- Gary Larson

STI won 106-66 as seven or so players scored in double figures.

GO OLYMPIANS!!!!
    Mhel "the Pogi" Garrido
    The Real Aga Muhlach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast