twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UCAA 7TH Season

Share/Bookmark

UCAA 7TH Season

Will this be the year of the Generals?

Re: UCAA 7TH Season

congratulations on being the number 10 ranked team in collegiate basketball in the country

this speaks well of your program being spoken in the same breath as UAAP and NCAA schools..

your school deserves to be in the bigger leagues, both for the benefit of your school and so that other schools can learn of your programs!

kudos!

hey how good is aryaya or ariaia i dont know the correct spelling ng pangalan nia e.. pero sabi mgaling dw?

Quote Originally Posted by ricodgame
    hey how good is aryaya or ariaia i dont know the correct spelling ng pangalan nia e.. pero sabi mgaling dw?
    rusell yaya.... the younger brother of lowell yaya. he was a former junior tamaraws....

he is 6'4" wing man... he has a decent touch... watch out for this young general!

Quote Originally Posted by bluefelix90
    Quote Originally Posted by ricodgame
    rusell yaya.... the younger brother of lowell yaya. he was a former junior tamaraws....

he is 6'4" wing man... he has a decent touch... watch out for this young general!
    well napanood cia ng kabarkada ku sa olivarez gym.. grabe daw tumalon... pagka cross over daw, sabay dunk 2 sumabay.. i hope mapanood cia si PCCL

+ Reply to Thread