twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Liga Pilipinas Players' Fans Club

Share/Bookmark

Re: Liga Pilipinas Players' Fans Club

hahahah...

^_^ dunno what to say.. vernacular language aren't allowed on this thread i guess... how bout making our own bisayan thread?

Any ideas for the title? It must be related to Liga Pilipinas or it will be vanished.. ^_^

Mindanao PLayers Rules? BisDak PLayers Fan CLub??

whatever... ideas please...
    ^_^ Great things comes from small beginnings ^_^
    tama ba?

I pity uncle, we, GOSSIP GIRLS, included him in our silly, out of this world, chit chats. Haha.
    Yeah, go Lyna, make a thread. After all, not all Visayans know/understand English. What if they wanna join the forum? So they can speak Bisaya nalang. Hehehehe ;D

Wow uncle, I like how you came up with ANKLE BREAKER. I'm a big Chris Paul fan. CP3's my man.
    Reach for the SKY! (O.o)\m/

Quote Originally Posted by Lyna
    no comment.. 7 is my fave number.. ^_^

dili ko daghan ug exes.. ^_^ Jan is too huge.. ^_^* :-X
    you mean to say that you are petite?
    you said #7 is your fave number. i was expecting # 8. anyway, here are the players that wears jersey #7:

1. Jerry Cavan - Cebu City Niños - he's ok, mestizo looking player.
    2. Alex Angeles - Laguna Stallions - he's ok too. many girls were craving for him when he was still with SBC.
    3. Jam Alfad - Lipa - Batangas Barakos - pwede na rin
    4. Mark Apepe - MisOr Meteors - can't say anything about him
    5. Orly Alvarado - Pagadian Explorers - no comment, if you're petite you and him is a perfect match ;D
    6. Marvin Ortiguerra - Taguig Batang Global - i think he's already married. ;D

lyna's bisaya thread was locked and it never lasted that long due to redundancy. i guess, you only have to rely on cebu and other bisaya teams to post your bisaya comments. ;D
    before AI3 now its CP3. yo my man....

sana lang may ipost silang pictures here on the games..
    [img width=532 height=134]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e268/melonade0205/signature.jpg[/img]

1. Jerry Cavan - Cebu City Niños - he's ok, mestizo looking player.
    2. Alex Angeles - Laguna Stallions - he's ok too. many girls were craving for him when he was still with SBC.
    3. Jam Alfad - Lipa - Batangas Barakos - pwede na rin
    4. Mark Apepe - MisOr Meteors - can't say anything about him
    5. Orly Alvarado - Pagadian Explorers - no comment, if you're petite you and him is a perfect match* ;D
    6. Marvin Ortiguerra - Taguig Batang Global - i think he's already married. ;D
    Cavan is long-time married...nakita ko siya bitbit anak nya kahit nung college pa sya...

Apepe--matanda na yan..madami na ring chicks dumaan nyan..napadaan lang naman..ha ha...i bet matagal na rin tong married..yun lang!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8