twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Odds and Ends: How the oddsmakers call it

Share/Bookmark

Odds and Ends: How the oddsmakers call it

Got this from the BEN:
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselbirdie
    Check out the spread in Binondo now. Once you do, you'll know how the NABRO whistle will blow this Sunday.
    Let's see what the odds/spread are and find out if the end result stay true with dieslbirdie's observations.

We start with the opening weekend.

July 5, Game 1: ADU vs. FEU - <please place winning spread here>
    July 5, Game 2: UE vs. UST - <please place winning spread here>

July 6, Game 1: UP vs. NU - <please place winning spread here>
    July 6, Game 2: DLSU vs. ADMU - <please place winning spread here>

Mods/Admins: Feel free to lock this thread up if it goes against gambling laws

Re: Odds and Ends: How the oddsmakers call it

Well, when Chito Narvasa got appointed as UAAP commissioner, NABRO just strengthened its hold on the UAAP.

bchoter, maganda tong naisip mo. this way we can track trends and patterns (if there are indeed any) sa spread, sa officiating at sa outcome ng laro. for future reference lang. pangkiliti ng isipan.
    BASTA'T SEKSI.... LIBRE (since 1979).

Quote Originally Posted by bluewing
    bchoter, maganda tong naisip mo. this way we can track trends and patterns (if there are indeed any) sa spread, sa officiating at sa outcome ng laro. for future reference lang. pangkiliti ng isipan.
    Teka lang, Kabayang bluewing. Hindi ba't para na din natin binigyan ng libreng tip ang mga sugarol by putting things like this here? I mean, meron na ngang mga Lotto guides at guides sa pagtaya sa karera sa mga diyaryo, meron pa tayong version ng pagtaya sa ending ng basketball at iba pang basketball-related gambling activities dito?

Quote Originally Posted by batangueño
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewing
    Teka lang, Kabayang bluewing. Hindi ba't para na din natin binigyan ng libreng tip ang mga sugarol by putting things like this here? I mean, meron na ngang mga Lotto guides at guides sa pagtaya sa karera sa mga diyaryo, meron pa tayong version ng pagtaya sa ending ng basketball at iba pang basketball-related gambling activities dito?
    I think what will be placed here are the point spreads. This would be an interesting "study" of sorts on how binondo would influence the games. It's not really gambling tips per se. Our Sugarols wouldn't need these odds as it will be open to them when they bet if i'm not mistaken.

But i do agree if the discussion borderlines on rules of Gameface, then i think this thread should be closed.
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by GHRanger
    I think what will be placed here are the point spreads. This would be an interesting "study" of sorts on how binondo would influence the games. It's not really gambling tips per se. Our Sugarols wouldn't need these odds as it will be open to them when they bet if i'm not mistaken.

But i do agree if the discussion borderlines on rules of Gameface, then i think this thread should be closed.
    Well, maybe Gameface management can decide on that matter. Perhaps this thread can serve as a more in-depth study as to the way the Binondo syndicate operates and influences the outcome of UAAP games and other basketball events. We must really find ways to end this deliberate bastardization of the sport by individuals who are only after personal gain at the expense of the league and the players.

Odds thread. Ayos.
    Shoot 6-24? No problem. Got my 5th ring.

asan bookie? ;D
    go ateneo! one big fight!

Quote Originally Posted by scqg
    asan bookie? ;D
    Hindi kumpleto ang thread na to kung wala tayong bookie!
    Shoot 6-24? No problem. Got my 5th ring.

I'll allow this thread for now (unless I'm overruled) so long as we just discuss the point spread (meaning no bookies allowed). Personally I think it's a good topic. But can anyone guarantee the accuracy of the information to be posted here? Sometimes the spreads vary, depending on your Binondo source.
    "You're not as dumb as you look. I saw your wife." - Muhammad Ali to Ferdinand Marcos
    Manila, 1975

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast