twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: LSGH Greenies(or Junior Blazers)

Share/Bookmark

Re: LSGH Greenies(or Junior Blazers)

^ LSGH coach is Hubert delos Santos.

what are the school colors of LSGH? green and white or green, black and white?

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck
    Traditionally -- We've always been green and white.
    But for the NCAA, we follow the CSB Blazer's colors of green, black and white.
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

Actually green is just the tertiary color of the Blazers. Their main colors are black and white. I dunno but I think this still has something to do with with NCAA's gap with La Salle when it bolted out of the league in the 80's.
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

Who is Hubert Delos Santos? Can you please post his credentials. Thanks..

Hubert delos Santos graduated from LSGH in 1993. He played football (pretty good one too!) in early high school then focused on basketball afterwards.

He coached the Grade School team to a couple of back to back championships (sorry the league name eludes me right now) prior to being given the task to handle the Juniors Squad.
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfreeze_bibby
    Unless Mikee Reyes changes his style of play e for sure it will affect LSGH's chances this season. Based from what I've seen in the last FilOil game, kung ganun lalaruin niya e he won't help his team in the long run. Work-in-progress pa si Mikee and I hope he does improve this season.
    Whats wrong with his game sir? Sa tingin ko lang(based on the solitary game na napanuod ko for awhile) masyado nyang sinosolo. Hogging the ball ika nga. I dunno. Maybe its just me?
    Burning Legion
    [url=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Burning-Legion/222948157719870]

Quote Originally Posted by GHRanger
    The CSB Blazers' colors, are officially listed as Black and Green. But...

Actually green is just the tertiary color of the Blazers. Their main colors are black and white. I dunno but I think this still has something to do with with NCAA's gap with La Salle when it bolted out of the league in the 80's.
    ..they use Black and White as their dark and light jerseys, respectively, and only uses green as supplementary color.

On the issue regarding the use of these colors as opposed to the expected white and green, I believe sir AltarBoy can expound on this. So let us give him the floor shall we?.. ;D

p.s.: though I do prefer Black and Green cause I personally think this gives Benilde more of a personal and distinct identity from DLSU-M.
    Burning Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Get_Blazed
    The CSB Blazers' colors, are officially listed as Black and Green. But...

Actually green is just the tertiary color of the Blazers.* Their main colors are black and white.* I dunno but I think this still has something to do with with NCAA's gap with La Salle when it bolted out of the league in the 80's.
    ..they use Black and White as their dark and light jerseys, respectively, and only uses green as supplementary color.

On the issue regarding the use of these colors as opposed to the expected white and green, I believe sir AltarBoy can expound on this. So let us give him the floor shall we?.. ;D

p.s.: though I do prefer Black and Green cause I personally think this gives Benilde more of a personal and distinct identity from DLSU-M.
    I think one of the terms of acceptance into the NCAA was it should be PREDOMINANTLY black. as to the reason, G_B has so graciously asked AltarBoy to answer this. hahaha. :D
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

I think one of the terms of acceptance into the NCAA was it should be PREDOMINANTLY black. as to the reason, G_B has so graciously asked AltarBoy to answer this. hahaha. :D
    Maybe you can already help, sir? I asked sir AB's help since naalala ko nakwento na niya to back in PEX(yun nga lang hindi ganon ka detailed). Baka may alam ka pa sir..
    Burning Legion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast