twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: LSGH Greenies(or Junior Blazers)

Share/Bookmark

LSGH Greenies(or Junior Blazers)

Since the opening of this new sub-forum for the CSB Blazers, here we can likewise open a new thread for our junior counterparts, the LSGH Greenies. Pls use this thread for discussions and news on the Greenies.
    Burning Legion
    [url=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Burning-Legion/222948157719870]

Re: LSGH Greenies(or Junior Blazers)

Get_Blazed, Global Greenie:
    Who's who in the lineup? Kilala ko lang si Coach Hubert!! Hahahaha....
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by GHRanger
    Get_Blazed, Global Greenie:
    Who's who in the lineup? Kilala ko lang si Coach Hubert!! Hahahaha....
    This is LSGH's provisional 20-man line-up for the 2008 NSL.
    Joma Adornado
    Chino Cruz
    Ervin Flores
    Mark Franco
    Aldo Gamboa
    Jio Hanares
    Edwhill Malimban
    Marvin Manaois
    Brandon Bien Quebral
    Marcus Reyes
    Martin Reyes
    Mikee Reyes
    Mac Reyes
    Jasper Tanhueco
    Patrick Vergara
    Paolo Vinos
    Andrew Wilson
    Roel Zacarias

Maybe sir Global Greenie or someone else could give us the final line-up of the LSGH Greenies for the coming 84th Season of the NCAA?
    Burning Legion

san po ba yun anak ni Coach Franz? di ba LSGH din sya?

Staglets bag juniors crown;
    by Reuben Ezra Terrado

Judging from how San Sebastian College-Recoletos Staglets played in the finals of the 2008 Nike Summer League, they can still dominate the coming National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) basketball season.

The Staglets won in lopsided fashion outplaying fellow NCAA member La Salle-Greenhills, 94-79, Friday to win their second straight title in the NSL at the Philsports Arena.

San Sebastian thwarted a slow start with excellent pressure defense finishing the first quarter with a 22-13 lead after the Greenies scored the first four points en route to an early 8-5 lead.

"Medyo gigil lang yung mga bata noong umpisa pero after nila naka-adjust sa depensa, tuluy-tuloy na sila," said San Sebastian coach Raymond Valenzona.

"I told the boys we can't get our offense going until we establish our defense," added Valenzona.

Almond Vosotros finished with 14 points to cap off his tournament after winning the Most Valuable Player honors.

Big man Arvie Bringas had a game-high 27 points and 16 rebounds while wily guard Joseph Gusi had 17 points for the Staglets. Marco Cam also had 12 points and nine rebounds, who will be vying for their fourth straight title in the coming 84th season of the NCAA.

"We are ready for the NCAA," said Valenzona.

The Staglets were never threatened in the game after their slow start. Gusi brought the lead to 24 points--the highest of the game--on a lay-up to give the Staglets a 65-41 lead in the third.

The Staglets were also motivated after they lost to the Greenies in the finals in the other preseason tournament weeks back.

"We prepared for a week for this game. Hindi kami puwede matalo ng dalawang beses sa kanila," said Valenzona.

Mikee Reyes finished with 22 points while Marvin Maraiois had 13 points and 10 rebounds for the Greenies.

La Salle-Greenhills came to within 11 points, 86-75, with only 1:43 left, but time just was not on its side for this one.

Vosotros was also included in the juniors Mythical Five along with Mikee Reyes, Martin Reyes, Gusi, and Bringas.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above is a clipping from NSL's article on the Juniors division finals. In which "other preseason tournament" did the Greenies defeated the Staglets? Who here can enlighten us? :D
    Burning Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Semenelin
    Yes, but i'm not sure kung grade school or high school
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

Sorry but I cannot answer that one. Maybe someone else could?
    Burning Legion

I think Luigi is still in elementary, grade 7 perhaps?
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

Quote Originally Posted by bigfreeze_bibby
    Bata pa pala. Can he play?
    Burning Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Get_Blazed
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfreeze_bibby
    Bata pa pala. Can he play?
    part of the NBTC pool. he can play, how well is something i cant answer because i havent seen him play yet. :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast