twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys for the Big Boys & Lovely Girls

Share/Bookmark

Re: Toys for the Big Boys

Quote Originally Posted by bchoter
    ^ Hanggang counterstrike lang ako... dokleng pa ako don. I hope Coolmanny finds this thread. He's into it na rin and he's convincing me to try it out.

Yung iba kayang big boys ano kanilang favorite toy? Apoy?
    Don't forget the girls. What's their favorite toy/s? ¬* ¬*

I know some guys like playing with dolls, (albeit large and inflatable ones :D)
    In Season 74, it was all about a phenomenal Salva-tion that brought about a Slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by LION
    Quote Originally Posted by lekiboy
    Quote Originally Posted by gameface_one
    Just starting my airsoft hobby. Recently bought HK 416 and Glock 23 F both China made (very cheap). Planning to buy the MP-5 Navy with full accessories.
    great collection, gameface one,
    i also have the HK 416 and the Mp5 navy- my main field and cqb guns....ayos na yang mga yan---

for my plinking - the ca33e with sp160 and the bar 10g- the former is at 600+ fps and the latter at 550fps....

si razor di pa nakikilaro sa amin e...ratratan na!!!
    E papano naman kasi kahit konting piraso lang ng tenga ang nakalitaw e kaya nyong butasin.
    LION,
    walang bukingan!!! we regularly play during saturdays- usually in the south and boom na boom- whole day from 9am to 4pm...matipid na hobby- 100 pesos game fee for the whole day- you will spend 12k for 2 guns, 6k for gear and 6 k for future upgrades.

TOTAL 24k PHP one time.... just don't start an armory
    24k is so much cheaper than a golf driver worth 30k and you still have to pay for green fees.....and of course, the other clubs...

carrot, yes, pls post some pics of your dolls...
    Our fellowship will never cease!
    ANIMO SAN BEDA!

Quote Originally Posted by salsa caballero
    Crash test dummy by day...

Re: Toys for the Big Boys & Lovely Girls

The title of the thread has been modified to encourage the lovely girls of gameface to tell us about their toys.

Crash test dummy by day...

...drive test mommy by night :P
    In Season 74, it was all about a phenomenal Salva-tion that brought about a Slaughter.

Boys don't play with dolls. They are "action" figures. :D
    COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¬°√ĀNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ¬ŅEntiendes?

Quote Originally Posted by danny
    Boys don't play with dolls. They are "action" figures. :D
    I collect Mcfarlane toys especially Spawn action figures. I got the series classic comic covers and series 6 Regenerated. Since its now expensive, im buying "loose" items at Greenhills.

I also hacve a modest collection of batman action figures especially the lLegends Of The Dark Knight line by kenner. Never like the Mattel brand though.

As for dolls, im now starting to collect My Scene Nolee dolls. Im not gay BTW. :D
    Everything's Eventual

^ When you go to Powerbikes, ask for the wrench, Boyet Camba. He will help you to make a decision on the rig best suited to you. May I also suggest ALL TERRA at Club 650 Libis, Bike Town Cyclery at PSID Pasong Tamo and Velocity at Leveriza, off Cartimar. (Sabak at Pasong Tamo is also supposed to be ok, but I've yet to deal with them.)

Tancha ko, magbabago isip mo about your bike come January The timeline's a bit long. Long enough for you to waver and learn about custom sizing and fitting for the price of that shiny red rig at Powerbikes
    I will certainly heed your advice Salsa.

About the timeline, I have no choice. The road bike I want is really expensive. The only way I could justify the purchase is to do it Christmas time or immediately after it. I wiill have 6 months to be a good boy just in case Santa is watching.

And you are right. I want that red road bike in Powerbikes.

Re: Toys for the Big Boys & Lovely Girls

My about-to-be-built bike is less flashy, but costs 40% as much. I wil post a pic here once it's done. I have two toddlers and I have to balance my luho on the scale with Nido and Pampers ;D

Nevertheless, hindi na rin nakakahiya i-parada sa tapat ng istarbaks ang bagong rig hehehe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast