twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Toys for the Big Boys & Lovely Girls

Share/Bookmark

Re: Toys for the Big Boys & Lovely Girls

Brokensauce. Coming soon to a club near you.

Quote Originally Posted by JonarSabilano
    Hahaha made my day.
    I hope it doesn't conk out like the other stuff I've bought from CDR King. :D
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

Our new toy:

[img width=800 height=464]http://www.hifix.co.uk/graphics/pics/large/108417.jpg[/img]

I've read all the anti-Bose comments. Tried other end systems recommended by audiophiles (kuno). Considered some other Bose system. But what the heck, since Bose will be coming up with new Lifestyle models with an impossibly prohibitive price (relative since my wife and 10 year old son are loaded :D), I decided to finally give ourselves the home theater system that fits our "lifestyle" ( just like coffee, we morons are being sold THE lifestyle :D).

What really got us into Bose is the life-like sound. No accentuated high and low. Just plain clear, clean and crisp sound as if you are watching live concerts or a movie in a theater. Best of all, this system adapts its sound to the contours of your listening space.

This is one toy we will enjoy for a vey long time.

COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¡ÁNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ┬┐Entiendes?

Darn, I forgot to mention. That's the Bose Lifestyle V20. It goes well with our 42"-inch Samsung LCD TV.

I can just hear some of my Bedan friends yell. "Hambog ka!!!!!!!! May Rolex naman akoooooohhhh!!!!!" .

Then laughter from everyone! hahahahahhaa. Freaking Bedans. So fun to be with.
    COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¡ÁNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ┬┐Entiendes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12